1. Entangled in Obsession

In a grand party hall, guests draped in elegant attire, where they sparkled with a symphony of laughter and were clinking glasses, but suddenly, when the heavy double doors creak open, it revealed the face of the rich business tycoon William, draped in a tailored black suit, steps through the entrance. As his cold gaze scans the opulent surroundings, he mirrors the polished surfaces that reflect his calculated demeanour.

As the dark-haired William stepped into the vibrant party, a hushed wave of admiration swept through the crowd. His confident stride and mysterious aura captivated everyone's attention, drawing glances from all corners of the room. The subtle play of shadows highlighted the intensity in his eyes, leaving an indelible impression on the mesmerised onlookers.

As William entered the party, the guests gathered around him, showering him with compliments and animated stories to capture his attention.

William stood amid a sea of tedious conversations and swirling laughter. His tailored suit and polished demeanour masked an unmistakable dissatisfaction as he idly twirled a cocktail in his hand, scanning the room for genuine connection amidst the superficial glitter of the extravagant gathering.

Suddenly, a well-dressed old man approaches William with his daughter by his side. The greedy old man sidles up to William with a twisted grin as he begins weaving a sinister tale, offering to sell his daughter like a commodity in exchange for a hefty sum.

When William looked towards the old man's daughter, she was looking down, but as she looked towards William, he became mesmerised by the pale blonde girl, her hair catching the rays of the lights like strands of spun gold. The vibrant lights accentuated the delicate features of her face, casting a gentle radiance across her fair skin. Her eyes, pools of cerulean, reflected the sky's tranquilly, while her lips, adorned with a subtle rosy hue, whispered tales of grace and allure. Her figure was graceful and slender, accentuated by a flowing blue dress that seemed to mirror the hues of the evening sky.

What's her name? William asked Her name is Amelia, and she is my firstborn daughter. Her mom, my first wife, passed away. After that, I raised my daughter with lots of love. I just want her to be happy and merry in a good family.
As the greedy old man recounted tales of a loving father, his voice trembled as he told lies and exaggerated woes to manipulate those around him. The flickering candlelight of the party cast shadows on his calculating eyes, revealing the insincerity behind his carefully crafted narrative.

As the greedy man, Mr. Harrington, Amelia's father, talked loudly about his daughter's marriage proposal for William and the impressive dowry he expected. Unbeknownst to him, hushed whispers and stifled laughter spread through the guests as they exchanged amused glances, mocking his extravagant plans. The irony of the situation became palpable, creating an atmosphere of subtle mockery for Mr. Harrington and Amelia amidst the lavish celebration.

Meanwhile, as Amelia stood in front of William, her heart was sinking with each callous remark. The gathered guests exchanged uncomfortable glances, sensing the insensitivity in Mr. Harrington's tone. Amelia, who is usually composed, felt a sting of humiliation as she overheard whispers from the people around her.

The air grew heavy with tension, and Amelia struggled to maintain her composure. As her greedy father continued to bargain away her happiness, a veil of hurt descended upon her. She was holding back her tears, biting her lip to stifle the pain, determined not to give the people the satisfaction of witnessing her vulnerability.

Mr. Harrington, who is greedy, doesn't care about Amelia's feelings, as with a sinister grin he whispered his dark intentions about selling his own flesh and blood, his daughter, for a hefty sum. The chilling words hung in the air as he detailed the transaction like a macabre business proposition.

"And what price are you putting on her?" William asked with a cold, calculating tone. The room seemed to hold its breath as Harrington hesitated, wrestling with his conscience.

But Harrington, ignoring any moral qualms, spoke callously, "I've got a valuable asset - my daughter. She's young, obedient, and can be of great use to someone like you." His voice dripped with a sinister greed as he detailed the qualities he believed made his daughter a lucrative commodity.

As Harrington was negotiating to sell his daughter, the atmosphere became thick with the weight of moral decay and the ominous exchange of human values for material gain.

Finally, after thinking for a few minutes, a number escaped his lips, revealing the depths of his moral decay.

As her father continued to discuss the terms of his immoral transaction, Amelia's gaze wandered beyond the confines of the dazzling party hall. When William looked at her, she had tears in her eyes, but even in her sadness, there was a captivating grace about her-a silent strength that emanated from within.

As William saw tears in Amelia's eyes, he couldn't maintain his gentle nature and ended up showing his obsessive nature. As his eyes narrowed with a sinister delight, the air suddenly became heavy with the scent of his sick pleasure,mingling with the bitter fragrance of the wilted roses he had placed around the party hall, and the low hum of melancholic music intensified the eerie atmosphere. As she wept out of helplessness, a twisted smile curled on William's lips, his heart pounding with perverse satisfaction. William realised his obsession thrived in the storm of her sadness. And that's when the tableau of his satisfaction unfolded like a dark masterpiece, a sinister display of a love that had twisted into something grotesque and disturbing.