11. Dinner Date

Amelia awoke to the soft morning light filtering through the curtains. Beside her, William lay peacefully, his features softened in slumber. She smiled at the sight, feeling a surge of affection for him. Quietly, she slipped out of bed, careful not to disturb his rest.

In the kitchen Amelia hummed softly to herself as she moved about, preparing breakfast for William. She cracked eggs into the pan, the sound echoing in the quiet room, and toasted bread.

As she plated the food, the sound of footsteps on the stairs caught her attention. She turned to see William descending, dressed impeccably in a sharp suit. His eyes lit up with a smile as he spotted her in the kitchen.

"Good morning, my love," he greeted, his voice warm with affection. "You're up early."

Amelia returned his smile, feeling her heart flutter at the sight of him. "Good morning, William. I thought I'd surprise you with breakfast."

He crossed the kitchen to her side, leaning in to press a soft kiss to her cheek. "You're always full of surprises, Amelia. And I must say, this one is quite delightful."

She handed him a plate filled with eggs, bacon, and toast, watching as he took a seat at the table. William savored each bite, occasionally stealing glances at her.

Once he finished, William stood from the table, straightening his suit jacket. "Thank you for breakfast, my love. It was delicious."

Amelia's heart fluttered with warmth at his words. "You're welcome, William. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

As he made his way to the door, William turned back to her with a smile. "Oh, and Amelia, be ready tonight. I have a special dinner planned for us."

Her eyes widened in surprise, excitement bubbling within her. "A dinner date? That sounds wonderful, William."

He nodded, his smile growing wider. "I thought it would be a nice way to celebrate our marriage."

Before leaving, William leaned in once more, allowing her to plant a kiss on his cheek. He grinned at her affectionately before finally stepping out the door.

Alone in the kitchen, Amelia couldn't help but feel a rush of happiness at the thought of their evening together. She tidied up the dishes with a contented smile, eagerly anticipating the romantic dinner date that awaited them.

                                ~~~

William sat in his dimly lit office, his eyes fixed on the monitor displaying the live feed from the CCTV camera focused on the lobby of his building. His fingers drummed impatiently on his desk as he watched Amelia.

Just as William leaned closer to the screen, engrossed in Amelia's, a sharp knock on his door startled him. James, his secretary , poked his head in.

"Master, sorry to interrupt," James said, his tone cheerful. "But everything's set for your big dinner date tonight."

William tore his gaze away from the monitor, his cheeks flushing slightly. "Ah, you worked hard, James. I appreciate it, I'll, uh, I'll head out soon." he replied.

Amelia stood in front of her full-length mirror, She wore a stunning black dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, the fabric cascading gracefully to the floor. Her hair was styled in loose curls that framed her face delicately, and a touch of subtle makeup enhanced her features, bringing out the sparkle in her eyes.

As she reached for a pair of shimmering earrings to complete her ensemble, the door creaked open, and William stepped into the room. His presence caused her heart to skip a beat, and she turned to face him, a blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"William, you startled me," she exclaimed softly, her voice showing a hint of nervousness.

"I'm sorry, my love," he replied with a tender smile, his eyes lost in the sight of her. "I couldn't resist coming to see you the moment I got home."

Amelia's pulse quickened at his words, and she felt a rush of warmth spreading through her veins. Despite the initial surprise of his arrival, she couldn't deny the flutter of excitement that his presence always stirred within her.

As William approached her, his gaze never leaving hers, he noticed the earrings lying forgotten in her trembling hand. With a gentle touch, he picked them up and held them out to her, his fingers brushing against hers in a tantalizing caress.

"Let me help you with those," he murmured softly, his voice low and husky.

Amelia's breath caught in her throat as she met his intense gaze, her heart pounding in her chest. She nodded wordlessly, unable to form coherent thoughts as she watched him step closer, his movements slow and deliberate.

William gently lifted her hair aside, exposing her delicate earlobes. His touch was feather-light as he slid the earrings into place, his fingers lingering for a moment longer than necessary as he savored the sensation of her skin beneath his.

As the last earring clicked into place, William stepped back to admire Amelia, his eyes filled with adoration. "There," he said softly, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Perfect."

Amelia's cheeks flushed even deeper at his praise, and she cast her gaze downwards, unable to meet his gaze. His words sent a wave of warmth flooding through her, igniting a fire in her belly that she couldn't ignore.

"You look absolutely stunning, Amelia," William continued, his voice filled with admiration. "So beautiful that I want to keep you all to myself, away from the prying eyes of the world."

"William," she whispered, her voice barely a breathless sigh. "You always know just what to say to make my heart flutter."

With a soft smile, William closed the distance between them and took her hands in his, his touch sending shivers down her spine. "Because it's true," he replied earnestly, his gaze never wavering from hers. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, Amelia, and now you are only mine."

In an elegant fancy restaurant William and Amelia were eating their dinner, the soft glow of candlelight casting a romantic aura around them. They engaged in lively conversation, their laughter mingling with the soft hum of other diners and the gentle clinking of silverware.

Suddenly, a tall, well-dressed man appeared before their table. His eyes immediately found Amelia, and a warm smile spread across her face as she recognized him. "Max!" she exclaimed, rising from her seat with genuine delight.