Part 1

*Lucy and Tim arrived at the hotel room and Lucy turned on the TV. Tim grabbed the remote and turned it of.*
Lucy- I was watching the news
Tim- Lucy, they tont know anything we don't know
Lucy- yeah you're right. Do you mind if i take the first shower?
Tim- share it's fine.
*Lucy goes into the bathroom and pushes the door close. The door opens a bit*
Tim- I'm ordering food, do you want something?
*tim looks at the bathroom door and sees Lucy getting ready to shower. (She is still wearing clothes. She just took of her makeup)*
Lucy- I'll get some  French Fries if you are ordering.
*lucy is washing her face, when Tim opened the door and slowly entered the bathroom. Lucy looked into the mirror, when she saw Tim.*
Tim- i have to tell you something
Lucy- what is it?
Tim- look....
Lucy-mhh
Tim- phhu i... i don't know how to start.
*While Tim tries to find the right words they get closer*
Lucy- okay how about we sit on the couch to talk?
Tim- yeah th-that's a good idea.
* while Lucy walks out of the bathroom She grazes Tim with her ass (because he's standing in the doorway and he didn't move). He feels how his erection growing*
Lucy- (jokingly) You can sit next to me. I won't bite
Tim- y-yeah
* Tim sits on the couch and puts a pillow on his on his crotch because his erection wont stop growing and he doesn't want Lucy to see.*
Lucy- what dit you want to tell me?
Tim- okay, i think i have feelings for you. The kiss in your apparent and in the airplane—
* Lucy gets closer and climbs in to his lab and they look in to each others eyes. Before he could continue talking Lucy grabs his face and starts to kiss him. When they stopped to breathe they didn't break eye contact. Tim slowly starts to move his hands toward her waist and take each others tops and then bottoms off (Tim still wearing his boxers and Lucy wearing underwear and bra). They continued for a few  minutes.
Lucy- do you want? (she asks narrowing her eyes)
* He places his hands on the soft flesh behind her knees looking up to her. Lucy breathes hitches at the warm and forbidden touch. Her heart is out of control. Not is just he the reason Lucy is nervous but the fact that they are not allowed to be seen together. No.
Tim- I know (in a whispery voice)
* Lucy furrows her eyebrows as he answered *
Tim- I know what you are thinking
*Tim caresses her calves there back to the back of her knees
Tim- but i can't keep doing this. * he states*
Tim- i can't keep acting like i despise you, like i hate you, like you're not the only thing I'm thinking about. Day and night. You. You is all i think about.
* Tim leans his head on Lucys stomach his rough warm hands wandering up her back tights and then down. Tim slowly stands up his large body towering over Lucy as he grabs her shaking hands. He kisses the back of Lucys hands bringin himself closer to her.
Tim- Tell me. Tell me you want this as bad as i want and i will fight the whole world for you. Only you.
* Lucy stares at Tim * (thinking: god he's unbelievable. He's insane. Literally insane.)
* Tim  moves closer wrapping his arms around Lucy holding her tight against him. *
Tim- I will do anything for you. You just have to say it. Say the words baby and I'll be there on my knees obeying you. Pleasing and worshiping you.
* Lucy lets out a shaky breath just nodding her head. Unable to form words. But then Tim moves his face to Lucy. Breathing her in. He kisses the side of Lucys neck. Planting little pecs there.
Tim- Was that a yes?
* Lucy moods her head again as slow whimpers escape her mouth.
Tim- Use your words princess, tell me what  you want
Lucy- i-i want this...u-us...i want you (she says barely over a whisper)
* Slowly Lucy looks up at Tim. His gaze darkened. Tims jaw ticked as he repeated Lucys words " You want this, us? " he growls. *
Lucy- y-yes
Tim- you want me?
Lucy- yes a lot
Tim- Fuck baby your wish is my command
* Tim grabbed her face he connects his lips with Lucys. Knocking the air out of Lucys lungs she feels Tim grip her even tighter. His hands move down from the small of her  back to the back of her tights.
Tim- Up.up baby
* He breathes as
He lifts Lucy into his arms carrying her over to the bed.
Tim- Tonight (he whispers as he towers over Lucy)
Tim- Tonight I'm going to make l0ve to you. I'm going to claim your sweet pussy, your body and your mind. All of you. Just like i did with those plump fucking lips of yours. Mine. All mine...
Lucy nods her head frequently. Pouting at his words. Tim leans down. Brushing his nose with Lucys while looking deep into her eyes.
Lucy- Tim (she whispers lookin towards him)