Part 4

Tim- you're right
* the pizza arrives. They sit on the couch and start watching top chef. When the pizza arrives they eat in front of the TV and after they eat Lucy falls asleep with her head on Tims lap. He strokes her hair and gives her a kiss on the forehead before picking her up and putting her to bed. He cleaned up the living room before going to bed, cuddling Lucy (he's the big spoon). In the morning when Lucy woke up she could feel Tims €rect!on. Tim woke up too and noticed pulling away to avoid crossing boundaries (because they just started dating) but Lucy got closer. She felt his erection growing*
Tim- mhhhh
Lucy- i like waking up like this
* Lucy says while rubbing against Tim*
Tim- yeah i like it too but you should really stop or there will be a mess soon.
*Lucy stopped and they started making out*
Tim- I think we should stop
Lucy- but i don't want to
Tim- me neither but we have to go to work
Lucy- we don't have to. We'll just tell grey we need more time to recover from the mission
Tim- okay, you've convinced me. Staying here with you is way more fun
* They start to make out again. Until Lucys stomach growled.*
Tim- Looks like someone's hungry
Lucy- maybe just a little but that can wait
Tim- we have the whole day Luce and i think you're gonna need that fuel for later (in s seducing voice)
Lucy- fine
* They go in to the kitchen and Tim starts to make pancakes. Lucy then takes his spot on the stove and continues making the pancakes. Tim stands right behind her.
Lucy- you know you'll have to make up for this
Tim- so you want me to do the same thing i did in the hotel ro0m?
* Tim gets closer to Lucy and presses himself agains her ass.*
Lucy- i didn't say that... i just said you have to make this up to me.
Tim- but you didn't say how i have to make up to you. That means i can choose.
* Tim started kissing Lucys neck. She turned around and they started kissing again.*
Lucy- if you keep distracting me the pancakes will burn
Tim- Fine.
*While eating Lucy tells Tim that Angela definitely knows about them. (She doesn't tell him that most of the others know to) and they finish eating *
Lucy- i need to go home
Tim- why
Lucy- i don't have any clothes
Tim- and where is the problem? I like you without clothes
Lucy- is that so?
Tim- yeah
Lucy- that's to bad
Tim- why?
Lucy- your clothes are comfy. So i won't take them of
* Lucy climes onto Tims lap putting her hands around his neck. Tim start kissing her and Lucy hands slide down his chest. Tims hands move towards her waist. Their kiss gets more intense and Lucy starts to rrdee on him. (They are still wearing clothes) Lucy feels Tims erection growing and starts m0ving faster *
Lucy- I think i might take the cl0thes of (she whispers a little out of breath)
Tim- has to be my lucky day today
Lucy- why don't you find out?
* Tim grabs Lucy by her ass and takes her to the bedroom. He puts her down on the bed they take each others clothes of. Tim just wanted to get in the bed with her but Lucy got up *
Tim- what are you doing? (Jokingly)
Lucy- you'll find out
* Lucy gets on her knees and when Tim realized his breathing startet so race. She grabbed his dick and cl0sed her m0uth over his c0ok
Tim-(growling) Fuck. Oh....shit
*They looked deeply into  each others eyes*
Tim- H0ly shit
* He grabbed her head to lower the pace and they kept g0ing for a little while *
Tim- Babe let me reward you
* Tim puts Lucy on the bed and they start kissing again. He starts getting lower kissing her neck and going to her tits grabbing one and sucking on the other one.
Lucy- mmhhhh.. (she m0ans)
* Tim continues g0ing further  to her tights still h0lding her tits. *
Tim- you have to spread your legs for me baby. Lucy spreads heregs for him. He slides his t0ngue down to her pussy. Lspping at her juices, the taste of her makes Tim want her even more. She squirms under his t0ngue, grabbing at the sheets while m0ans of plesure escape her lips. He pushes his tongue deep into her slit and feat on her pussy until she's panting *
Tim- I want you to c0me on my tongue (he grits out)
*Tim keep going. He felt her getting closer to her orgasm so he continued in the same pace. Lucy grabbed his head and tried to push him away but he didn't let her.*
Lucy- ohh god...aahhhh k-k-keep going ....
* Tim kept going. Lucy came so hard her legs where shaking. Both were 0ut of breath. They took a little pause to catch their breath before continuing*
Lucy- i didn't know you could do that
Tim- i didn't know you could do that either
* Lucy climbs on t0p if him (Tim is lying on his back) and continues riding him. Later Lucy gets on her back and Tim is standing at the edge of the bed. Her legs on his shoulders and they both finish. After that they stay in bed cuddling for a while. Lucy is on his chest and falls asleep.
Tim notices keeps stroking her hair and falls asleep too. An hour later Lucy woke up and stayed in bed cuddling Tim until he woke up*