Part 25

Nayla- Is he telling the truth?
Noah- Well, at the beginning he seemed a bit intimidating, but that was really it.
Angela- I don't think we're talking about the same Tim
*Angela gets a call. She and Nayla have to go*
Tim- (sarcastic) why are you already leaving?
Tamara- when do you get off work?
*Lucy looks at her watch*
Lucy- In half an hour
John- Celina we have to go
Celina- bye
*She. Walks over to John and they roll*
Tim- You don't have to wait for us.
Tamara- No we can wait.
Tim- alright you can go to the break room and wait there I really have some more paperwork to finish
Lucy- yeah I have to finish some paperwork too
*Tamara and Noah go to the break room to wait for them.*
Lucy- I really have to go now
Tim- Yeah me too
*By the end of shift Lucy and Tim have finished their paperwork. They meet in the break room and to tell Tamara and Noah that they're done*
Tamara- Okay we can go then
Lucy- Yes, we just have to change really quick and then we're ready to go
Tamara- Okay we'll wait at the front desk
Tim- uhh.. don't talk to Smitty.
Tamara- I wouldn't do that voluntarily
*they laugh and Tim&Lucy go to get changed. Tim comes out with wet hair bc he showered.*
Tamara- Why do you always take so long when you shower at home, but only ten minutes here?
Tim- (raises eyebrows) Most of the time Lucy is there too. Do you really want to know the rest?
Tamara- You're a jerk.
Tim- you asked.
*Noah tries to suppress his laughter.*
Tamara- Why don't you two go home and start cooking. I'll wait here for Lucy.
Tim- Alright, we'll get started on dinner
*Tim and Noah head home to start cooking. Tamara waits for Lucy at the station. Lucy finished and came out*
Lucy- Hey
Tamara- Hey
Lucy- where are Tim and Noah
Tamara - they've already gone home to start dinner.
Lucy- And who suggested it?
Tamara- Look, I really need to talk, so I told them to go already
Lucy- Talk? What's going on, Tamara?
*They get in the car and make their way back*
Tamara- (sighs) It's about Noah. We've been talking and we're ready to take that step.
Lucy- (smiling) Ah, got it. So, what's the problem?
Tamara- I'm scared
Lucy- (grinning) Tamara, it's normal to feel that way.
Tamara- Will it hurt?
Lucy- It shouldn't actually hurt at all.
Tamara- Be honest
Lucy- But if you are nervous and tense up, it could be painful.
Tamara- Okay
Lucy- Look, you two have already d0ne s0me things with your hands, m0uth or whatever and he was already in there.
Tamara- Yes, but that's different
Lucy- Yes, of course, but where you in any pain at that moment?
Tamara- It pulled a bit, but there was no pain.
Lucy- and what did you do?
Tamara - we made out and then he went d0wn on me. He asked me if it would be okay if he puts his fingers in and then it..it just happened.
Lucy- That's it. Just let him do that again. You'll get dilated and pretty wet. There shouldn't be any problems.
Tamara- right
Lucy- maybe you should make sure you reach the p0int first before he tries to get in.
Tamara- Does it make a difference?
Lucy- not necessarily but just to be on the safe side.
Tamara- alright and what do I do when we get there?
Lucy- Either you go 0n t0p. You are in control and decide how deep or fast you want to go.
Tamara- or?
Lucy- Or you can relax and let him do all the w0rk.
Tamara- what's better?
Lucy- probably the second one. When you are 0n t0p, your muscles are tense and you may cramp up.
Tamara- and that would get painful
Lucy- Most likely
Tamara- okay
* They continue their conversation until they arrive home. The evening unfolds with shared laughter, good food, and a cozy atmosphere. Tamara and Lucy join in the cooking process, creating a collaborative dinner. After the meal, they settle down in the living room.*
Tim- how was your day?
Lucy- (smiles) It was good. The usual police work, paperwork and, you know, trying to maintain law and order in the city.
Tim- (nodding) Always the same. And what about you, Noah? What's school doing to you?
Noah - It's going well. Just the usual lessons and homework.
Tamara- (teasing) And trying to survive Tim's interrogation techniques.
Tim- (grinning) I have to keep you on your toes.
*They enjoy their meal and settle on the couch. It has become a routine to watch a film together every evening.*
Tim- Any movie preferences tonight, ladies?
Lucy- (smirking) How about a classic action film?
Tamara- (rolling her eyes) Seriously? Can't we watch something fun and light-hearted for a change?
Tim- (chuckling) Lucy has a point, Tamara. But okay, let's compromise. A light-hearted action-comedy, perhaps?
Noah- Sounds good to me.
*They settle on a movie, and as they enjoy the film, the room is filled with laughter and the warmth of bonds. After the movie, they decide to go to bed because they have to get up early. Tamara and Noah go to bed and have long since fallen asleep, while Tim and Lucy tidy up the kitchen. They then went to their room, lay down and cuddled.*
Lucy- tell me please
Tim- what
Lucy- what you and Noah have been talking about
Tim- no
Lucy- Please
Tim - you can beg all you want, I'm not going to tell you. It's about him, well, not just him, but it's his business. And I won't share that with anyone. Besides, I know for a fact that you won't tell me everything you discuss with Tamara.
Lucy- that's different
Tim- No it's not
Lucy- You know there is no such thing like to much information between her and me
Tim- Well, we all have our boundaries. Just like you and Tamara, Noah trusts me, and I respect that trust. It's not my place to share his personal matters.
Lucy- (pouting) But I'm curious.
Tim- (smirking) Curiosity killed the cat, they say.
Lucy- (rolling eyes) Fine, keep your secrets.
*They snuggle closer, and soon they fall asleep. The night passes peacefully, and the new day brings with it the usual routine. Tim and Lucy wake up early they stay in bed and snuggle for  a few more moments before getting ready, and head to their workplace*
Tim- tomorrow is our day off
Lucy- right it's my last day today
Tim- only for the next six months
*he puts his hand on her tight*
Lucy- I'll miss you
Tim- I'll miss you too but let's enjoy our last days.
Lucy- You're right
Tim- How about we leave early today and go out.
*A smile appears in Lucys face*
Lucy- really?
Tim- yes and then we can go to my house and have a movie night, just the two of us.
Lucy- that sounds good, I'll text Tam that we're away for the night
Tim- great.
*They arrive at the station Say goodbye with a hug and some kisses as usual and go inside. The day unfolds with its challenges, investigations, and paperwork. As evening approaches Tim and Lucy clock out and go home to change. Tim and Lucy get ready for their night out. They choose casual yet stylish outfits, eager to enjoy their evening together. As they leave the apartment , a sense of anticipation and excitement fills the air. They exchange smiles and glances that speak volumes. Tim opens the car door for Lucy, and they drive to a cozy restaurant for dinner. The atmosphere is relaxed, and the evening sun casts a warm glow on everything around. During dinner, they share stories, dreams, and laughter. Tim's gaze holds a mixture of pride and affection as he looks at Lucy, realizing that the upcoming months will be a unique journey for both of them. After the delightful dinner, they head to Tim's house for their movie night. The living room is dimly lit, creating a cozy ambiance. Tim prepares some snacks as Lucy sets up the movie. They settle onto the couch, wrapped in each other's warmth. As the movie plays, they exchange glances, smiles, and occasional whispers. The night is filled with the simple joy of being together, enjoying each other's company without the distractions of the outside world. Tim brushes a strand of hair from Lucy's face, and they share a tender kiss.*
Lucy- (smiling) Tim, this night is perfect.
Tim- I'm glad you're enjoying it.  I wanted to make our last days before the training are memorable.
Lucy- You succeeded, Tim. It's more than I could have asked for.
They continue watching the movie, occasionally stealing glances at each other. The movie ends, and they find themselves lost in conversation, sharing thoughts and dreams.
Tim- (softly) Lucy, I know the next few months will be challenging, but I want you to know that I believe in you. You're going to do great at the UC Academy.
Lucy- (grateful) Thank you, Tim. Your support means the world to me. And I'll miss you more than words can say.
Tim- We'll make it through this, Lucy. We've faced challenges before, and we always come out stronger.
Lucy- You're right.