Part 19

*As they continued to embrace, Lucy couldn't help but feel a deep sense of contentment. In Tim, she found not just a partner but a confidant, a source of strength, and someone with whom to navigate the beautiful journey of life. They Sat down on the couch.*
Lucy- I'm going to take a shower
Tim- Wait for me
*They go into the shower. When they finished they went to their room and put on some clothes. Tim is wearing some gray sweatpants and a tshirt. Lucy decided to put on one of Tim's t-shirts and some gray sweatpants too*
Tim- You look gorgeous
Lucy- and you look amazing
*They go back to the living room and watch a movie. While the film is playing they start kissing. Lucy climbs on his lap and they continue making 0ut.*
Lucy- let's move this to the bedroom
*Tim picks her up by her ass and Lucys wraps her legs around his hips with her arms still locked around his neck*
Lucy- you're getting lucky tonight
Tim- really?
Lucy- I think so
*They both fall into the bed and continue their make out session. They slowly take off their clothes and when Tim helps Lucy getting off the T-shirt he notices her wearing matching lingerie.*
Lucy- do you like it?
Tim- no.. I love it
*he knew that she was in the m0od (She has put on matching lingerie) and he knows she doesn't normally wear a bra after getting ready for bed. They continue making 0ut and Tim starts getting lower on her. He starts eating her out and she brushes her fingers trough his hair*
Lucy- stop it
*she pulls him back up*
Tim- did I do something wrong?
Lucy- this isn't you getting lucky
*he uses his hand on her*
Tim- yes it definitely is.
Lucy- okay then I want to get lucky
*she grabs his dick and starts rubbing*
Tim- you said earlier that I'll get lucky so let me get lucky
*he goes down on her again and makes her orgasm pretty quickly*
Lucy- that's a new record I think
*she pulls him up again, they make out a little and then she goes down on him. Leaving kisses all over his body on her way down. She takes him in and feels him growing in her m0uth. She does her thing and feels him getting closer.*
Tim- you're doing great babe
*Lucy continues and feels his warm cum getting down her throat*
Tim- k-keep going...
*Lucy follows his instructions and also uses her hands. She continued and a few moment later, as Tim has calmed down a bit he pulls her up and he enters her.*
Lucy- ohhhhh
Tim- mmmm
*he hardly slammed into her and they both came again at the same time. Both were out of breath and needed a moment.*
Lucy- that was good
Tim- it was amazing
Lucy- Your endurance is impressive (jokingly)
*they both laugh a little*
Tim- If you think this was impressive then you should wait until it's our day off then I can show you.
Lucy- why don't you show me now?
Tim- you might not be able to walk tomorrow if I show you tonight
Lucy- we could call in sick tomorrow
*he knows she hasn't had enough*
Tim- come here
*he sighs her to sit on his face*
Lucy- what?
Tim- come on
*Lucy hesitates*
Tim- what's wrong?
Lucy- I- I- I'd squish you
Tim- you wont. I promise
Lucy- I'm ...
*Tim interrupts her*
Tim- I'm sorry, I don't want to pressure you into doing it if you don't want to. And I'm sorry if it came off that way.
Lucy- to be honest I wanted to try that out for a while
*They kiss*
Tim- really?
Lucy- yes
Tim- do you want to give it a shot?
Lucy- lets try it out
*she climbs on top of him and sits on his face. Tim starts eating her out again and she can't help but move her hips on him.*
Lucy- uhhhhh (she's trying not to be to loud)
Tim- don't do that. Let me hear you baby
*Lucy does as he said and then he clamped that sensitive spot of hers between his lips and made that mumbling sound.*
Tim- mmhhh
*the vibration made her come. She grabs the headboard trying to stabilize herself but she couldn't. Tim knew and was already holding her while he was underneath her still eating her out.*
Lucy- uhhhh
*he helped her to get down again still trying to catch her breath. She lied down next to him and put her head on his chest. Tim is playing with her hair while she's still trying to catch her breath*
Tim- tell me if I'm wrong but I feel like you liked it
*Lucy doesn't answer. She starts kissing him again a few moments later Lucy pulled away*
Lucy- yeah maybe you're right
*Lucy is laying on his chest again, drawing little circles on his chest with her finger. They lay there for a bit. Lucys hand slides down and they do it again. She's on top of him and although Tim wasn't quite ready yet she guided him in and startet to move slowly. She felt him growing inside her. She was still moving slowly and Tim startet to get impatient so he started thrustng up into her, holding her waist tightly.
Lucy- ohhhh
*Tim turns them around so he's on top of her. He puts a pillow underneath her hips and hardly slams into her and when he felt her getting closer he put her legs on his shoulders so he could get deeper. Lucy digs her fingers into his back and comes very hard*
Lucy- (Moans really loudly)
Tim- (groaned, bc of the wonderful noises she makes)
*He is still hardly slaming into her*
Lucy- please.... slow down
*she wraps her legs around his waist. Tim gets down and kisses her*
Tim- just a little longer baby
Lucy- mhm
*she nods, not able to speak, grabs his face and kisses him. They both moan into each others mouths and and when he finished he sunk onto her.*
Lucy- you weren't lying when you said I might not be able to walk
*Tim gets off her and lays next to Lucy. she quickly lay down on his chest.*
Tim- Well, I have to correct myself. I promise you that you definitely will lose your ability to walk on our next day off.
*they lay there and cuddle until Lucy tries to get up to use the bathroom. Her legs are weak*
Lucy- you killed my legs
Tim- I clearly didn't. You're still able to stand
*He gets up to help her and on they're way she picks up the t-shirt she was wearing earlier to put it on again but decides not to and throws it back where it was. When they  got back they continued cuddling.*
Lucy- what is this?
*She points at his chest.*
Tim- that's where your earring was poking me
Lucy- why didn't you say anything?
Tim- you looked comfortable
Lucy- I could have moved
Tim- I didn't want you to move
Lucy- You should have told me. I'm sorry
Tim- babe it's fine.
Lucy- no it's not. please stop doing that
Tim- what?
Lucy- taking in all these little things
Tim- okay I'll tell in the future
*she takes her earrings of and puts them on the nightstand next to her*
Tim- what are you doing
*she lays down on his chest again*
Lucy- cuddling you
*Tim smiled and they just where laying there.*
Lucy- could you grab me a hoodie please
*Tim gets her one of his hoodies and helps her putting it on. Then he puts some pants on.*
Lucy- Sorry it's to cold
Tim- why are you sorry about it?
Lucy- I don't know
Tim- you shouldn't be and just to remind you, you look amazing when you wear my clothes. Especially when you're not wearing anything underneath.
*He lays back down next to her and they cuddle*
Lucy- how do you do it?
Tim- what?
Lucy- not freezing. I was underneath the sheets covered with an extra blanket and still freezing.. and you were literally naked , laying on top of the sheets and just chilling.
Tim- I don't know but I can help you getting warmer
*He puts a blanked on top of them and wraps his arms around her.*