Part 16

Lucy- we shouldn't
Tim- I know
*Tim gets off her and they cuddle for a moment before Tim went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Tamara and Noah woke up and got into Tamara's room to sleep a little longer (Tim hasn't seen them in the  living room)*
Tim- what do you want to eat
Lucy- I think I'll have a bagel
*Tim makes a bagel for Lucy and some eggs for him self. They eat and go back to their room to continue cuddling for a little longer. Tim is laying on his back and Lucy rests her head on his lower belly*
*Tim is laying on his back and Lucy rests her head on his lower belly. He then puts his hand under her tshirt. His hand moves up and he strokes her boobs*
Lucy- I like your hands on my body
Tim- that's good because I like touching you
*They lay like that for a while and then Lucy sits up. She starts kissing Tim and they get very  passionate*
Tim- babe we shouldn't (Tamara is already traumatized but Noah is there too)
Lucy- I know but I don't care
Tim- are you sure?
Lucy- yes we'll keep it down
Tim- okay
*they take their clothes of and Lucy went straight down on him before he even realized. She takes him in and starts slow, going faster*
Tim- fuck baby.... You should stop
*He stared down on her as she shifted her eyes to look up at him. She didn't answer and kept going and he groaned softly*
Tim- Lucy please...
*She continued to move her mouth. He then grabbed her shoulder and she stopped*
Lucy- what's the matter?
Tim- I want you to come first
*he puts her down so she's lying on her back now*
Tim- give me that pillow
*Lucy hands him the pillow. He puts it underneath her lower back to raise her hips*
Lucy- what are you doing?
Tim- just lay back and relax. You'll find out soon enough.
*He gets down on her using his tongue and his fingers at the same time. He exerts pressure on her pelvis with his other hand.*
Lucy- mhhh...
*She is breathing very heavily because she is trying her best not to scream out loud.*
Lucy- ohhh god.....(whispering)
* Tim continues and feels her getting closer to an orgasm. He exerts some more pressure with his left hand*
Lucy- ohhh fuck.....uhhh (whispering and out of breath)
*His movement become slower and Lucy is still out of breath.*
Lucy- that was amazing
Tim- I know (giggling)
*He lays next to her, giving her some time and then she sits up and climbs on him. With her hand rubbing his erection and guiding him into her. She takes every inch of him*
Tim- ohhh
*he grabs her by her waist moving his hands up and down her body while she moves up and down on him. They then change positions. Lucy is now on all fours, arching her back and Tim slams into her from behind. They continue like that and get to their peak at the same time*
Lucy- mhhhh
Tim- ohhh fuck
*They were both out of breath, they took a moment to catch their breath and cuddled up to each other. Lucy rested her head on his arm and drew little circles on his chest with her finger*
Lucy- I didn't expect it to get so intense. (they both laugh)
*They cuddle a little longer*
Tim- we should probably see what Tam and Noah are doing
Lucy- yeah I hope they didn't hear anything
Tim- not sure about that
Lucy- Then I hope they didn't hear to much
Tim- we'll see
*They get out of their room and find Tamara curled up on the couch*
Lucy- where is Noah?
Tamara- sleeping
Tim- are you okay?
Tamara- I'm fine (clearly not)
Tim- stop lying
Tamara- then stop asking these stupid questions
Tim- tell me what's wrong
Tamara- I already told I'm fine
Lucy- maybe we can help
Tamara- I'm pretty sure you can't
Lucy- ohhhh
Tim- what?
Tamara- as you know, I'm on my period and I feel like shit and I'm in pain and I don't know what to do and .. and I want to die because I can't handle these freaking cramps
Tim- ohhhh
Tamara- yes. Ohhhhh (mocking Tim)
*Tim was about to say something but then stopped. He knew that she was PMSing(if thats a word) and didn't want to start a fight.*
Lucy- why don't you take a nice bath to relax a little and in the mean time Tim and I will prepare some breakfast for you. After breakfast you can take some painkillers and then we can watch a movie and have some cuddles
Tamara- I don't want to eat
Tim - you have to. Otherwise you can't take the painkillers.
Tamara- fine but I want pancakes
Tim- sure do you want anything else?
Tamara- no
*Tim and Lucy start making pancakes and Tamara goes to her room to grab some stuff for the bath. Noah hears her and wakes up*
Noah- what are you doing?
Tamara- dying
Noah- is it?
Tamara- mhm (restrained)
Noah- come here
*he stretches out his arms and hugs her. He is siting on the bed and she is on his lap. While they are hugging Noah massages her back. They stay like that for 20minutes*
Tamara- I want pancakes
Noah- I'll make you some
Tamara- no. Tim is making some
Noah- okay, then let's get you some pancakes
*they get out of the room*
Lucy- I thought you where taking a bath
Tamara- I had no energy
*Lucy hands them both a plate with pancakes*
Lucy- here you go
Tamara&Noah- thank you
Tim&Lucy- you're welcome
*Tamara and Noah finish breakfast and go to the bathroom. (Tim and Lucy went to Tims house to look after Kojo.) Tamara takes a bath while Noah prepares the stuff for her.*
Tamara- thank you
Noah - would you like to watch a movie and have a cuddle?
Tamara- I'd love to
*They lay down on Tamaras bed (she has a TV in her room) and put on a movie. A few minutes into the movie Tamara falls asleep on Noahs chest. He noticed, gave her a kiss on the forehead and covered her up with a blanket.*