Part 2

Lucy- Tim (she whispers lookin towards him)
Tim- turn around
Lucy- what?
Tim- on all fours
* Slowly turning around Lucy gets on all four. Arching her back when she feels Tim behind her. His hands touching her waist slowly sliding down her ass. Training the waistband of her th0ng Lucy was wearing for "authenticity" and pulls it down. Tim groans at the sight of Lucy. Nothing covering her heat. Tins hands glide over Lucys ass again pulling her towards him. Lucy shrieks as Tim grabbed her ankles and pulled her down the bed until her feet touched the ground.
Tim- shhh.. you don't wand the other people in the hotel hearing us do you baby?
* Tim asks while Lucy hears him getting down on his knees. Widening her stance with his hands. Lucy shuddered when his 👅 touches her.*
Lucy- T-Tim
Tim-  Mhhh (he groans)
Tim- My sweet baby... just lik that. Keep your legs open for me
* Lucy pushes her hip$s against his face. The heat getting to much as he slowly inserts two fingers in to her. Prepping her for later. Lucy is just about to c0me. He stops his movements halter and Lucy cries out begging desperate for more. Tim gets up chuckling. When Lucy hears him taking off his b0xers. She turns her head, wanting to see him. Pressing his thick shaft to her ass she m0ans l0udly.
Tim- Baby... you have to keep it quiet because Angela or Aaron could be in the room next to us. Can you do that for me? Hmm?
* Tim enter$s Lucy with a hard thru$t and his hand goes up to her face covering her m0uth as she m0ans into his hand. He stops for a moment and waits for Lucy to adjust to his size before hardly slamming into her. With his hand still c0vering Lucys mouth she doesn't back down m0aning in to his hand.
Tim- you like getting fucked while our colleagues could hear us. Mhhh...
Lucy- yes-yes please ( she cryes out)
Tim- please what? (He chuckles)
Lucy- Tim-(she gasps as he reaches for her neck. Gripping it tightly)
Tim- so good. Just like that baby. you take me so well.
* Pulling out he suddenly turns her around and starts fucking her against the bed.  He gr0ans when Lucy drags her hands over his back grazes him with her nails.
Lucy- we should have done this sooner
Tim- i should've claimed you from the very beginning.
* Tim whispers against Lucys lips. Taking a step back so she can watch how he m0ves in and out of her. He watches her face while she's looking down
Tim- You like what you see? Gripping me? (In a whispery voice)
* Lucy nodes *
Lucy- Yes. Oh g0d. Yes (she m0ans loudly)
* That's when Tim taps her pussy and Lucy twitches , shuddering in his arms *
Tim- What did i just tell you?
* Lucy doesn't answer. She m0ans in plesure before he stops moving *
Tim- Luce. I just asked you something. (Because Angela and/or Aaron could be in the room next to them and heat them)
Lucy- i will keep it quiet. please (m0ving against him)
* Grabbing her chin Tim brings Lucys lips to his while fucking ger and making her c0me so hard she felt dizzy. Catching Lucy in his arms. He kept going for just a little l0nger. That's when Lucy felt him filling her with his warmth.*
Lucy- well t-that was...(stil out of breath) a-ama...zing.
Tim- you did so good baby. (In a whispery voice still out of breath)
* Tim is still in her. They l0ok in to each others eyes and start kissing again. Tim then gets 0ut of her. They cuddle for a while. Lucy laying on his chest.*
Lucy- could you help me get to the bathroom
Tim- sure baby
Lucy- Maybe you should grab a towel first.
Tim- Yeah you're right
* Tim grabs a towel and gets back to Lucy. She tries to grab it but Tim doesn't give it to her. He whipped her and puts the towel underneath her so she can get up without getting the bed and the rest of the hotel room messy but when she tried to get up she felt in to his arms. Her legs are weak because of Tim *
Lucy- uhmm
Tim- let me just carry you to the bathroom.
* before Lucy could react Tim grabbed her and carried her to the bathroom. He put her down on the counter *
Lucy- Tim i-i really need to pee (in a soft and hesitant voice)
Tim- okay * He helps her to get to the toilet
Tim-ahmm i'll go and get two bathrobes and towels
* Before he leaves the bathroom he runs a bath for both of them. They have a nice bath and go to bed. Lucy falls asleep on Tims chest. it's the next morning and Angela enters the room. She told the receptionist that she's Sava and locked her self out. When she entered the room she saw Tim and Lucy cuddling in bed without any clothes. She is not really shocked but left the room hoping they wouldn't notice she was there. Tim heard the door and got to check, when he saw Angela through the peep hole. *