16) Healing

Mirabel POV

Lloyd and I slowly walks down the underground hallways underneath Imperium with Riyu besides us, carrying the three Dragon Cores to the secret department containing the Source Dragon. When I used the Cores when stopping the Mergequake storm, did I feel the healing energy within them. It healed me, and is still doing so when I am holding one, so I am certain it will heal the Source Dragon and prevent its enormous power to destroy what we fixed. Hopefully.

''Here it is.'' Mumble Lloyd and open the door with the borrowed keycard. 

''Still don't like that.'' I commend in disgust of the giant sphere holding the dragon captured, and Lloyd agrees with a nod and walk over to stand on the platform to see the dragon eye to eye.

''Hello.'' Call out Lloyd and awaken the slumbering dragon.

''The Conduit and the Phoenix.'' Speak the dragon interested to see us perhaps and show itself to us. ''Why have you returned?''

''To set you free.'' Declare Lloyd firmly.

''Your intention is noble, but freeing me could destabilize the very cosmos.'' Warn the Source Dragon, still not wanting to be set free.

''That was before I had these.'' Point out Lloyd and point at the two Cores before his feet and the one in my hands. ''They were made from Source Dragon Energy. They stabilized the Mergequakes. So I think they could stabilize the after effects of your release too.''

''And I believe so too.'' I speak up as well, emitting some glowing light around the Core in my arms to make some dramatic effect. ''The Cores energy secured the world, stabilizing it from being destroyed, while I use my power as the Phoenix, powered by the Cores, to ensure the safety of all life of nature and beings. And that will certainly work for your release as well.''

''Gifts from my kind to the First Spinjitzu Master... Do you not know what you could do with the power contained in those items?'' Ask the Source Dragon, eyeing the two of us.

''I am not sure I really understand what they are.'' Says Lloyd honest, looking at the golden orb.

''As all Elemental Powers come from my kind, you hold in your hands their condensed power.'' Answer the Source Dragon and surprises us a little.

''Elemental Powers came from you?'' Ask Lloyd shocked to hear that, looking at me who can only shrug my shoulder. My powers came from the Phoenix, and we kind of knew the Element Powers came from dragons, but from a Source Dragon? That is new.

''Of course. I am one of the seven Source Dragons. Where did you think Elemental Powers came from?'' Ask the Source Dragon, making us look at one another in questioning.

''From normal dragon, symbolising our own powers.'' I answer to that, with Lloyd shrugging his shoulders.

''That is understandable, but still incorrect. Yet you wish to sacrifice such power to free me, a being you do not know? Why?'' Ask the Source Dragon next.

''It... is the right thing to do.'' Answer Lloyd completely honest, as I nod in agreement and look at the golden sphere to look at the dragon.

''And as my duty, as the Phoenix, it is my job to help all beings in this world, when they are in need of help. And you may deny it, but you actually wants our help, you want to be free.'' I added to Lloyd's statement, pushing the Source Dragon to accept the help we are offering. I can't bear to leave it here after all we have done, what we have collected, to hopefully release the dragon.''

''... Perhaps he was right about you.'' Answer the Source Dragon, lowing his head a little.

''Who was right?'' Ask Lloyd confused, however the Source Dragon just look further down to look directly at Riyu, pointing its sharp claw at him.