17) What the Mech

3rd POV

''Kai. This is not what Lloyd meant when he said to train Arin and Sora.'' Yell out Mirabel in disbelief if the Fire Ninja, as she look at the massive wooden structure that is spinning around the entire Monastery as one massive slide.

''Relax. This is a training lesson.'' Call back kai from the top, sitting behind Sora, who sits behind Arin, as they are getting ready to slide down the man made slide.

''Training lesson in what? Being idiots?'' Yell out Mirabel, huffing in anger before taking a seat at the fountain edge to watch the chaos of this so call 'lesson'. Kai along with the other older Ninja, has changed to new outfits, but Mirabel keeps wearing the first one as it is more comfortable for her.

''Uh... does this really count as training?'' Ask Arin as well, also doubting the slide.

''Of course Kai's Super Awesome Slide Course counts as training. We are on a meditation carpet, which means, it is meditation.'' Ensure Kai with zero hesitation.

''But, when Lloyd gets back, is he not goin-'' Slightly defend Sora against the idea as well, but Kai shuts her up by pushing them of and start the ride, even using his fire power to speed it up.

''And we are oooff.'' Cheer Kai excited of the massive speed he is gaining. At first the kids screamed in fear, but it quickly turns into pure delight as they enjoy the ride.

''Idiot.'' Sighed Mirabel to herself, before her ears picks up a new sound and look up. She sees an Earth Dragon flying by, carrying someone on its back and the massive energy coming from it. An energy Mirabel hasn't felt in a long time. She has to patiently wait for the dragon to fly pass and watch who ever was riding it, land on the Monastery ground.

''Ninja.'' Call the new arrived person, having his back against Mirabel, but even from that view can she clearly see who it is. Those black locks, the smooth deep voice and the muscular body structure only belongs to one person in her heart.

''Cole..?'' Call out Mirabel hopefully, wanting to see his face to confirm it truly is him and not a dream, a mirage messing with her. The male slowly turns around and faces the girl, making her jump up from the water pond and gasp. 

''Bella..? Bella.'' Cheered Cole with pure delight and race over to her, to embrace her in his arms, when three people crashes straight into him and ruin a perfect moment of reunite romance. 

''Cole, are you alright?'' Gasp Mirabel worried for her beloved, while the others can feel the pain of doing that stupid slide with Kai, even though it might not have been intentional. 

''Ouch... I am alright.'' Ensure Cole, groaning a little bit and get back up on his feet, before looking at the massive handmade slide. ''Kai's Super Awesome Slide Course? Let me guess, Lloyd is away?''

''He, Nya and Zane are gathering supplies.'' Answer Mirabel kindly and finally give the Earth Ninja the looong awaited welcome home hug. ''And our third Ninja in training is having a small trip visiting her home with her dragon buddy.''

''When you see him, say nothing.'' Beg Kai and finally get up from the ground with the other two.

''Fine, but I need help.'' Says Cole back, wrapping one arm tightly around Mirabel's hip to keep her close to then give her a quick warm kiss. Something she gladly return. After years apart, is this moment precious to her.

''Help with what?'' Mock Kai, not minding interrupting the two from going to far into the kiss.

''Sorry. I just missed my Bella.'' Apology Cole with a nervous chuckle, before becoming serious again. ''I learned a shipment of dangerous items was sent to Ninjago. Even Chrono Steel.''