Prologue: Before the War part I

*In New York City, Spring 1940 with two people walking in the park*
~Nobody's POV~
It was a sunny afternoon when two young lovers were taking a walk through the park in New York they were both smiling and talking about their lives together someday when the war with Germany has ended with a victory. But the two lovers didn't wanna think about it so they decided to take a walk and enjoy the calm life while they still can. America was a big part of the war in Europe and every young men had to enlist in the military and that's what happened.

Play video:

The anticipation of waiting for news about the person you loved was the scariest part not knowing if they were alive or dead or just missing in action that was the worst part of it all being in a war.

~Lady Andrea's POV~

I love Gale and I know he loves me we both talk about home

I love Gale and I know he loves me we both talk about home..... The two of us know that we don't have a lot of time left before we go to England and do our part in this war the nurses are needed first it's dangerous for them to especially if on the front lines with a squadron, Gale and I wanted to spend time together while we still can before we are in this war right now both of us were in a park together enjoying our time together. So then with that happening I told him about the house in England deep in the countryside that my parents have they are living their now helping soldiers get better in relaxing and physical activities to help get back into shape.

Gale placed an arm around my shoulder as he spoke "That sounds like a good idea darling," I looked at him as I sipped my tea and spoke "I think so too my mother wants us two to visit when we have leave I told her that we'll try to," saying while looking into his blue eyes that remind me of the ocean. Then he smiled and spoke "We've been courting since before this war broke out and since we're probably going to be stationed in the same place would you ever consider us getting married before that," before he drank his coffee I always thought marrying him ever since we first met through friends of ours before he did basic training.

Play video:

~Gale Cleven's POV~

It wouldn't be long till I have to serve in England

It wouldn't be long till I have to serve in England..... I never thought I'd meet the most beautiful and amazing person that we'd fallen in love with each other as well also too we've met before I went to basic training with my friend John Egan (Bucky for a nickname) and we have been friends since then but I wanted to spend time with my girl. Right now she was telling me about her family in England how she has a house that her parents are using for some R and R as well as a convalescence home and helping people with physical therapy when I spoke "That sounds like a good idea darling," I looked at her in her brown hazel eyes she always smelled like roses as Andrea drank her tea and she spoke "I think so too my mother wants us two to visit when we have leave I told her that we'll try to," we wouldn't have a lot of time off to see her parents anyway but we'd try.

Then we both started talking about our future getting married before the war and I get shipped out then with that happening we sat in a park in New York City and we just talked like normal people enjoying every second of it the peacefulness it brings us before we head to a club where we are meeting with some friends before John ships out and I leave two week after he's gone.

Play video:

*Later that afternoon with Andrea and Gale at a restaurant near the club*
~Nobody's POV~
That afternoon Andrea got dressed into different a dress while Gale was in his uniform and they were meeting there friends at the club since there would be a going away party for Bucky (John Egan) so everyone at the club were going to celebrating his leave to England.

Play video:

~Andrea Crawley's POV~

I am feeling very excited about this opportunity to serve in England

I am feeling very excited about this opportunity to serve in England..... Tonight Gale and I were going out with our friends John, Marge, and her friend they were meeting us there at the bar all of us we're gonna have a party and make this moment last for us all before we're thrown into this darn war. Gale and I made many memories together all of them as we dreamt of it while we were walking to the bar he spoke "You look absolutely beautiful as usual darling," then with that happening he twirled me around as we approached the door we kissed each other before going inside.

Once inside we saw that the party was in full swing filled with officers and pilots celebrating and drinking Gale and I saw Bucky talking with Marge and her friend Sienna then we walked on inside and our friends saw us coming to them. A night I'll never forget is right here in this moment and Marge and Sienna hugged me while Bucky and Buck were talking about what we did today.

Play video:

~Gale and Andrea's POV~
I don't dance that well but with Andrea I didn't wanna embarrass myself to that extent as well also too. Then with that happening Andrea found us all a table to sit at two gentlemen in uniform we're eyeing my girl while she was getting us both drinks at the bar. Then she looked at me smiling like we were the only two people in this room and then she was handed our drinks while I was sitting at the table with Marge who brought her fiancé Marc with her.

I had mine and Bucks drinks when the two men in uniform were trying to flirt with me he spoke in such a crude manner "Hey toots let's have some fun," I looked at him and spoke "I don't think Buck will like that very much," before they looked over my shoulder too see Buck glaring at them. So then with that happening I walked back to my Buck and saw that he was much calmer now that I was on his lap relaxing more than anyone else but I know my friend and sister in England is just waiting for me to see them both.

* End of Prologue: Before the War part I*