Chapter 11: Marching orders/ Having hope

*In the Stalag III Luft camp months later with Buck and Bucky and Curt outside*
~Third Person's POV~
It was now June 1,1944 just on the Outskirts of Rome, Italy while the Eighth Air Force was hitting the Germans from bases in England the 15th Air Force was striking at them from bases in Italy. The 99th Pursuit Squadron was part of that effort they were known as the Tuskegee Airmen.

Play video:

~Major Buck's POV~
Each time I was away from my wife the more I miss her more.....  I was with Curt and some men digging up a tree stump for the krauts when Bucky came outside to see what we were doing he was frustrated about this whole situation I knew the feeling but now isn't the time to get angry and we all die Biddick and I have something to live for. Then while we both talked I tried to help him up as he laid on the ground then he was getting more angry so the both of us had a fight in the mud.

We both were on the ground our legs tangled as we punched one another yelling at each other about our problems then I punched him and spoke "You can't handle that can you my wife and Julianna are with child and they need us both Curt and I to both come home," before the guards separated us apart.

Pic of Buck and Bucky:

~Major Bucky's POV~ I cannot spend my time here in a Stalag with men I know and had the pleasure of knowing

~Major Bucky's POV~
I cannot spend my time here in a Stalag with men I know and had the pleasure of knowing..... I came outside too see what Buck and Curt were doing I looked at them and spoke "What are you guys doing yard work," then Buck spoke "We were told to dig out this tree stump here if your not gonna help then leave," then I was getting more angry that we've been stuck here since October 1943 and it's early 1944 with no idea whose gonna get here first also too.

After Buck and I spoke we were summoned to with the Colonel to talk about a plan while Curt was in the barracks talking with our new friends on a plan mission to escape.

Play video:

~Major Buck's POV~