Chapter 13: Buck and Andrea reunited

*Meanwhile back at Thorpe Abbotts Base on February 7, 1945 one sunny morning*
Pic of Rosie and Buck:

~Third Person's POV~ Many men who hit the 28- 30 mark got to go home and not deal with the consequences of war but they wouldn't ever forget what they all saw in the skies on missions seeing their friends dying before their very eyes

Many men who hit the 28- 30 mark got to go home and not deal with the consequences of war but they wouldn't ever forget what they all saw in the skies on missions seeing their friends dying before their very eyes. Nobody understood more what the 100th Bombing group went through than Major Andrea Cleven of the 349th group she risked her life on missions when she was needed but today would be a happy day for her Rosie was back from his mission he was stuck in Russia and the Russians helped get him back.

Play video:

But today would be a very good day for Andrea because it's the day that her husband Major Gale Cleven the CO of the 350th comes back from France with Curt Biddick and George.

~Major Buck Cleven's POV~

I was finally back at Thorpe Abbotts AF Base

I was finally back at Thorpe Abbotts AF Base..... When Curt, George, and I got out of our plane thanks to the French allies who allowed us to take one of their new planes back to England Curt was my co-pilot and it felt like the good old days when before we lost many of our men in the 100th Bombing group.

But I can't wait to see my beautiful wife and our two babies Curt looked around seeing new planes and people when we heard "Major Cleven and Lieutenant Biddick you made it alive back to England," I looked and saw Crosby with Rosenthal beside him and spoke "Crosby they still have you working here," as we four talked about what happened.

Play video: (Rosie explaining his situation to his friends)