Chapter 14: Liberation/Party on base

*Meanwhile back in Stalag 13 on May  1945 one normal day with Bucky*
~Third Person's POV~
It was 1945 and we were getting closer to ending the war against Germany every thing was getting back to normal I don't know what happened Buck and Andrea were spending family time while they can the 8th Air Force was on Hitlers doorstep we also took care of the Third Reich and all allies were stepping foot into Germany. The allies were moving into Germany and the Russians were coming from the rivers at this rate Germany was surrounded on both fronts but in the air we were the true masters of the air everyone in the 8th Air Force in the 100th Bombing Group knew that this war would end sooner than later.

Play video:

~Major Bucky Egan's POV~
I've been here for months I just hope Buck and Curt made it back alright..... We POW's were all moved to Stalag VIII camp since the allies were moving closer and closer into the heart of Germany the men here in this camp was of all race and ethnicity people were too scared to stand up to the Krauts. I walked had around the camp when I saw Crank and we talked about the situation we're in as we had a plan to liberate this place and free these men so that they can go home back to their families.

Play video:

We all heard the P-51's come flying in and shooting the guard towers and the Germans that's when the men started revolting and fighting their captors while I ran around trying to find the American Flag me and some of the guys were asking around if they had an American flag I scrambled around finding a flag until someone gave me one and I ran towards the flag pole.
This is it we could be liberated.....

Play video:

Once I found the flag I was boosted up onto a roof and climbed the flag pole before tearing the Nazi flag down and putting up the American flag that's when we won this place the Germans surrendered this place we can all go back to our bases free from this place.

Play video:

And before I knew it I was in a plane flying back to East Anglia Thorpe Abbotts Base where everyone would be waiting for me but Buck would probably out on a mission when I get back to base I did it we all survived the Germans and their ruthlessness.
We can all go home now.......

*Back in East Anglia on Thorpe Abbotts Base with everyone*
~Third Person's POV~
Back in Thorpe Abbotts Base Julianna and Curt were with their daughter in town getting some things while Buck and Andrea were picking her dress out for tonight's party while their babies were asleep napping since I asked my dearest friend Andrea to sing for everyone since she's the American's Songbird once again with Adelaide, Laura, Sienna, and Julianna as background singers. She couldn't exactly say no Andrea loves to sing and dancing and Buck expected a dance from his wife he still owes her another dance.