Prologue: Before the War Part II

*In New York City at the club with friends*
~Nobody's POV~
The party at the club in New York was dying down a bit people were leaving the place it was just those two guys at the bar then Gale and his friends and Andrea are hanging out until they wanted to go home. So then with that happening Andrea and Buck were at the table making small talk while Bucky was dancing with Sienna and Marge was doing the same with Marc.

Play video:

~Andrea and Buck's POV~

This moment was just perfect us here before he ships out to England I leave tomorrow morning for England with the other nurses who were needed over there Julianna my twin sister was at Thorpe Abbotts Headquarters in East Anglia, England

This moment was just perfect us here before he ships out to England I leave tomorrow morning for England with the other nurses who were needed over there Julianna my twin sister was at Thorpe Abbotts Headquarters in East Anglia, England. I wanted to spend my time with Buck before I leave he knows that I leave tomorrow morning he'd see off but he'll be too tired to come so I wrote him a letter.

While talking Buck spoke "I'm gonna miss you so much darling," I looked at him and spoke "Not as much I'll miss you I'll be thinking of you every second," he kissed me on the lips before we pulled away from each other. I'll see him when he gets to base we won't be separated long John also leaves tomorrow morning.

Play video:

Then with that happening we saw John and Sienna dancing together they looked well together Andrea leaned her head on my right shoulder talking about how her sister Julianna was a nurse at the base she'll be going to tomorrow morning. As such happened Andrea spoke "I'm gonna make this moment last I don't wanna think about the war," then I spoke "How are we gonna write to one another," she giggled as I did too and spoke "We won't have to yet because we'll be in the same headquarter as each other I leave tomorrow morning with the other nurses I'll be seeing you there," I can't believe she's doing this.

*At RAF Thorpe Abbotts June 8,1943 *
~Nobody's POV~
It was night time by the time Andrea and the other nurses had landed in England they were greeted by the CO of the Thorpe Abbotts Base then Major John Egan greeted his friends girlfriend then with that happening Andrea was shown to her room with the other nurses where they would be sleeping at. That night Andrea was at base preparing the empty beds for all the men who would be coming in tomorrow morning including Buck and his men he's bringing with him.

Play video: