Chapter 16: Arriving at Greenland/Resting up

*After flying for a couple hours and arriving to Greenland that afternoon*
~Third Person's POV~
Everyone's planes were still in the air nobody had to worry about being shot out of the sky by Germans firing flak at them except for the ones who have PTSD which a majority of the men who've seen what it was really like in the air. But after a few hours of flying they were arriving in Greenland and Buck and Andrea's planes were in the lead and requested landing instructions.

Play video:

It was a bumpy and windy for landing on the runway again Buck and the other pilots flying had to adjust at the same time.

~Major Rosie Rosenthal's POV~

While we were getting landing instructions all pilots instructed the men to brace themselves

While we were getting landing instructions all pilots instructed the men to brace themselves...... I remember Major Cleven and Major Andrea saying that when they landed in Greenland it was breezy and bumpy as they landed their planes before flying to England. But I did what Major Cleven did since he and Andrea were in the lead on landing the planes so everyone behind them had to do the same thing I just hope Adelaide was alright.

Play video:

~Adelaide Crawford's POV~

Oh it's just as I remember it being it's amazing good thing I brought a camera with me

Oh it's just as I remember it being it's amazing good thing I brought a camera with me..... When all of us had landed I went to go take pictures of the pilots and the men they had in front of their plane it would make a great story someday once I had enough I went to go find Rosie, Bucky, Curt, Julianna, Buck and Andrea all of who landed their planes next to each other Rosie and I took a picture together. After that I took the photos of both couples Buck and Andrea were with the babies just the cutest their picture was gonna look great once I had taken a picture of everyone in the 8th Air Force of the 100th Bombing group I went to Rosie and we walked inside to join everyone.