Chapter 1: Welcome to England

*At Thorpe Abbotts the next morning with Andrea taking a walk*
~Nobody's POV~
It was the next morning at Thorpe Abbotts base everyone woke up got dressed for the day and prepare for incoming planes today while Andrea and the nurses were doing their jobs helping in the infirmary and getting beds ready before Andrea was called by Major Egan to see that the 100th group's cabin was ready for them when they do arrive. Andrea did what she was told to do she had a checklist in her hand seeing that the lads had everything they needed for when they arrive.

Play video:

*In Greenland just before packing up and going in the air*
~Nobody's POV~
The men in Greenland were resting but Buck and his men was already approaching the runway in Greenland making a pit stop before flying to England later that day the crew were fueling up the B-17's and fixing what needed to be fixed before the pilots take off. So once Buck and his men landed they needed a drink some food before taking off Buck had some unread letters from his sweetheart and wanted to read them.

Major Gale Cleven was the leading Commander of the 350th squadron everyone in the squadron called him Buck but he and Major John Egan were our leaders the men would follow them no matter. The thing they cared about was Lady Andrea Crawley whose a nurse for the infirmary with the other nurses as well too.

~Major Buck Cleven's POV~

Finally the men and I can rest and have something to drink until we have to leave

Finally the men and I can rest and have something to drink until we have to leave..... I came into the building and greeted some of the men in the room before going to the bar handing the man a box from Bucky to replace what he broke or whatever. Then as such happened I drank my drink and started opening my darling Andrea's letters she dowsed them in perfume that smell like roses I read the first one she was telling me about her first day at base working there setting the beds up and making sure the me have what they needed.

Play video: (basically what happens)

Pic of Buck drinking: (just pretend)