Chapter 19: Christmas in Wyoming

*December 25,1945 Casper, Wyoming one winter morning at the Cleven Household*
~Third Person's POV~
At the House of Cleven on Christmas Day it was a good day at there household with everyone still sleeping me and Gale were still sleeping but I got up before getting dressed to go do some work while making sure that the Christmas presents were settled around the tree. Everyone was still in their rooms sleeping except for the babies Damian and Marie were awake so I did my motherly duties and feed them both before I then ween them off to being on bottles.

Play video:

I placed my babies back into their cribs after they fell asleep and then went to my office before hearing a door open sounded like it came from the guest room.

~Lady Andrea's POV~

It was a lovely day for Christmas Day

It was a lovely day for Christmas Day..... I love it seeing my babies growing up for their first Christmas together without being in a war worrying about if Gale will make it back alive without being blown out of the sky by flak. My babies needed me for milk they eventually calmed down and I laid them back in there cribs so I can get work done when I heard "You've been up for a few minutes Jewel," I sighed knowing it was John nobody in the 100th calls me that except for Jack, Crosby, Demarco, Brady, John, and Rosie my husband Gale calls me sweetheart or diamond when he's in a good mood.

Play video:

While I turned around and spoke "I'm waiting until everyone is up you all had a lot to drink," he then laughed before sitting down on a couch and spoke "Yes that seems right Buck is still in bed sleeping I assume," I then looked at him again and then stood up before organizing my desk. Then as such happened John and I walked to the kitchen where we made breakfast for everyone at this point Sienna, Rosie and Addie came downstairs and poured a cup of coffee.

~John Egan's POV~
After waking up from a long sleep I heard Andrea...... When I got out of bed I kissed Sienna's forehead before getting dressed into a casual outfit then went to see Andrea  then I found my friend and spoke "You've been up for a few minutes Jewel," she sighed knowing it was me nobody in the 100th calls her that except for Jack, Crosby, Demarco, Brady, John, and Rosie our friends knew that she hated it. Then with that happening we both talked she spoke "I'm waiting until everyone is up you all had a lot to drink," I then laughed before sitting down on a couch and spoke "Yes that seems right Buck is still in bed sleeping I assume," we both made breakfast for everyone at this point Sienna, Rosie and Addie came downstairs and poured a cup of coffee.