Chapter 12: The Long March/D-Day

*Meanwhile in Thorpe Abbotts base August 1944 with Andrea and Julia*
~Third Person's POV~
It's been months since we had any news of our boys and D-day would be upon us where the Americans would be joining us in this war. My friend Harry Crosby hadn't slept in 72 hours he's been busy with navigating coordinates for every mission for us pilots and he does wonders.

Play video:

But on July 27th, 1944 I gave birth to twins Damian John Cleven and his sister Marie Adelaide Cleven born at 2:30am and once they were bottle fed Julianna and Adelaide both watched the babies when they were a month old I was back in my B-17 for D-day to the shores of Normandy the new replacement crews were learning their places and roles we are a close to being a foot into Germany.

~Major Andrea Cleven's POV~

I was in my office reading a letter that Bucky wrote before he was a POW

I was in my office reading a letter that Bucky wrote before he was a POW...... He's missed nine months of our babies life now he'll miss a year until he's escaped or is free from the camps he's in but our babies are a month old now Damian has his fathers eyes and my hair color and Marie has my colored eyes and her fathers blonde hair he's going to be an emotional wreck when he sees our babies. But Laura, Julianna, Sienna, and Adelaide were going to watch the twins while I'm on a mission the babies are bottled fed so they'll be fine I left supplies in my office.

Play video:

I was on my way to see Crosby and Rosie from what I heard Crosby hadn't slept in 3 days that's 72 hours of no sleep then he collapsed on the ground asleep so I'm going to see him now.

Pic of Julianna doing her work: