Chapter 8: Life in the Stalag III camp

*In January 14,1944 at Thorpe Abbotts base one sunny day*
~Third Person's POV~
It was the early months of 1944 the allied forces were making their way into Germany the allied forces were fighting the Germans in the areas where they hit hard. It's been two years since Buck, Bucky, and Curt were taken as POW's Crosby was back as lead navigator he hardly had any sleep he's been busy planning for the next missions one after the other.

Also I gave birth two beautiful babies John Daniel Cleven and his younger twin sister by two minutes Victoria Reese Cleven both so beautiful John looks like Gale but has my eyes and nose and Victoria looks like me but has her daddy's eyes and lips.

Play video:

~Andrea Cleven's POV~

The mission was a successful but when they came back the new ones were burned or injured

The mission was a successful but when they came back the new ones were burned or injured...... I had the nurses on standby and the doctors were doing their jobs as the nurses were doing the same thing and then as such happened a doctor told me that five men need an actual hospital and at least eight people were in body bags it's horrible when this war is finished we'll be leaving behind a thousand of good men who've sacrificed so much in this war to ensure that everyone they loved was living the life they wanted and not worried about the Germans.

When I finished my job Julianna told me that I need to write 8 letters to the boys who died in England it's horrible to do so but I have to do that.

Play video:

*Back in Germany at Camp Stalag III one chilly winter morning*
~Nobody's POV~
It was a chilly winter morning in Luftwafe, Germany at Camp Stalag III and the men were working doing what they needed so that these young men can survive throughout this war until it's over. But little did they know that they were going to be walking more than 20 miles to another camp since the Allies were getting closer this was not good for the men in the camp.

Play video:

~Major Bucky and Buck's POV~