*Mini-Chapter*: Boys night out

*In town just outside the base with the boys out for drinks *
~Third Person's POV~
After the air raid the boys went to a pub just outside of the base to enjoy some guys night out while Andrea and Julianna did their night shift while the boys were out Crosby was buying the boys, Bucky, Buck, and Curt their drinks while sitting down at a table with three RAF pilots they were talking about the whole losing men and flying in the day was suicidal and how flying at night was less suicidal and maybe not losing not as much people.

Play video:

~Andrea Crawley's POV~

I was on night shift so I took my time and had a snack in my office

I was on night shift so I took my time and had a snack in my office..... I managed to write letters to the families who passed away in the infirmary and the delivery would be with their belongings on top of the hat it's heartbreaking but I'm doing my best mothers losing their sons in this war. But I cannot imagine putting my children into this war as a nurse or a pilot but Buck is out with the guys in town having some fun hopefully staying out of trouble.

While doing some paperwork on releasing some of the men who were recovering well and getting them back into the field or air depending on their condition and status. Then Julianna came into the office to talk to me about her wedding to Curt in the morning the weather will delay the guys for an hour or so she packed her nicest white dress incase the occasion came up.

Play video:

~Julianna Crawley's POV~

I was checking on the men who needed attention in using the bathroom or other things

I was checking on the men who needed attention in using the bathroom or other things...... Curt and the other guys went out into town we never know what tomorrow would bring for anyone some nurses are close to the frontlines helping the soldiers out healing them and getting them to hospitals without them dying by the enemy. Then as such happened I went over to Lieutenant Hugh he was feeling much better and was ready to get back too work so I took his dispatch paper and gave it to Andrea to sign it off.

Play video:

While doing my job I saw that all of the patients were all comfortable in their beds Andrea was singing in her office while signing off 10 papers for the men to get back to work. Then as such happened Andrea handed those men their dispatch papers.

*Meanwhile back in the town with the boys at a pub drinking that night*
~Nobody's POV~
Meanwhile back at the pub the 100th bombing boys were drinking their drinks while tolerating the RAF pilots insults talking about the British army not doing a lot of damage in Nazi Germany. Buck sat in his chair drinking in his drink while thinking about Andrea in his arms the stack of letters were still in his jacket unread all made for certain occasions.

~Buck and Bucky's POV~

Bucky and Curt were talking about Baseball and the girls

Bucky and Curt were talking about Baseball and the girls..... Andrea and Julianna were back at the base doing their night shifts the guys were talking about baseball and how I don't do team sports or just don't like sports so Curt suggested we make things interesting and take things outside so we don't get kicked out so the lads and I went outside. I just wanna get back so I can see my girl before we both go to bed tonight tomorrows mission might be more important.

Play video:

Once we finished our drinks Buck and I followed the lads outside to settle whose better Curt liked fights when it's not in the air then Buck spoke "Curt will enjoy this since he's getting married tomorrow morning," I looked at Buck and then spoke "So why did you wanna do this," he explained his reasons. Curt suggested we make things interesting and take things outside so we don't get kicked out so the lads and Buck had went outside.

~Buck and Bucky's POV~

Once we were all outside I stood beside Buck as we watched Curt readying himself for a fight one on one Buck told why he wanted this done it was good reason but he also just wanted too see Andrea again like how we gotta get Curt to his own wedding...

Once we were all outside I stood beside Buck as we watched Curt readying himself for a fight one on one Buck told why he wanted this done it was good reason but he also just wanted too see Andrea again like how we gotta get Curt to his own wedding tomorrow morning. Then I looked at Curt and yelled "Come on Biddick I'm betting on you we also gotta get you to your wedding," he laughed before the fight started.

I was watching Curt landing some hits on the RAF pilot leader they talk so much but they can't do squat when it comes to hand to hand combat we should head back to base since we gotta wake up early tomorrow morning for there private wedding and also go to the debrief. The war is going across Europe Curt is going back to Julia in one piece we all do our best to keep our planes in the air especially with the flak shooting at us.

But by the end of the fight Curt won that fight so we all walked back to the base and that's what all of us did we're gonna be hungover tomorrow morning for the wedding.

Play video:

*End of *Mini-Chapter*: Boys night out*

Play video: