Chapter 5: Buck and Andrea's wedding

*Back at the base one early morning with Andrea and Buck with friends and the priest*
~Third Person's POV~
In the early morning before anyone else got up Julianna got me up and so in less than a minute I was in my wedding dress a simple white dress with Buck was in his uniform standing there while our friends were there to witness this moment that everyone in the 8th RAF Squad has been waiting for. This what Buck and I both wanted too do and be married before it was to late and make our very own fruit of our love.

Play video:

~Andrea Crawley's POV~

Today was the day I would be getting married to my soulmate

Today was the day I would be getting married to my soulmate.... We'll have a better wedding when this war is over my mother can plan it out but right now I am getting married to Buck we didn't wanna put this off any longer and then the Priest spoke talking about holy marriage and in the eyes of God as Buck gave me a side look he couldn't wait for this to be finished so they can get back to their planes. They weren't going on missions today so it gave Buck and I a day to have a honeymoon in the town then come back the next morning before they take off for another mission to Muenster and bomb there target.

"Do you have the rings," the Priest said to Buck and I when Bucky and Julianna handed us the rings they were so beautiful then we both said our vows.

I, Andrea Elizabeth Crawley

Take thee Gale Cleven to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold as long as we both shall live you've been my best friend since the moment we first saw each other and you have been my rock through my worst moments and I couldn't ask anything more than that.

From this day forth we tell each other everything even if it brings out something we don't like. Till death do us part I'll always love you in this life and in the next life.

Then I placed his ring on his ring finger and he said his vow smiling at me it felt like we were alone.

~Major Buck's POV~