*Mini-Chapter*: Falling in love during the war

*Brooklyn,New York 1943 with Buck and Andrea in there apartment *
~Third Person's POV~
War was becoming more violent in Europe and the British were protecting their country the allies were putting forces where they need to be at if there going to take down Nazi Germany. But I'm the countryside in Yorkshire at the Crawley's Mansion Curt and Julianna were in her room spending alone time together.

Play video:

But in New York Andrea and Buck were spending time together before she ships out tomorrow over to England with John Egan but she's full of surprises she is also a pilot and ranked Major of the 349th but it's all kept a secret from the men the only ones who knows is the higher ups and Buck.

~Buck and Andrea's POV~

This is what I want to last right here just us two together she's shipping out tomorrow morning with my best friend John I just want her too be safe in England and I'm she will be too she's full of surprises

This is what I want to last right here just us two together she's shipping out tomorrow morning with my best friend John I just want her too be safe in England and I'm she will be too she's full of surprises. We were standing by the window staring at the people below when she spoke "I'll see you soon my love I'm an excellent flyer," she says and I laughed before I twirled her around and we started dancing.

She's an amazing pilot she was asked by the WAFP to fly in the B-17's for missions and help as an undercover nurse but the men over there won't know that until the Colonel announces it in a debrief.

Play video:

We were dancing right now in our apartment with music playing in the background...... I'm an excellent flyer and medic but the men just need to know that the Major of the 349th was a man and it a female so I ship out tomorrow morning to East Anglia too Thorpe Abbotts. As part of the WAFP (Women Air Force Pilot) I trained to become a pilot and deal with desperate situations and I can tell that I am very proud of my accomplishments but right now Buck and I wanna spend time together while we can.

I looked at him we were the only people in the room dancing it felt so right and I could feel that he will be fine until he sees me again in England. Then I spoke "Hey I'll see you before you know it," he looked scared that if he let go I'll leave him then I spoke again holding his face and spoke "Hey I'm an amazing pilot like you and Bucky I'll be fine," then we touched foreheads and we both kissed each other making a beautiful moment together.

Play video:

*The next morning when Andrea was on her plane with Bucky*
~Nobody's POV~
It was now the next morning in New York and Andrea was in her Aviator jacket with gear already on and her hat was on also then Bucky sat on the right pilot seat waiting for Andrea to get in the other seat. Once she was in her seat she put her head set on and Bucky started the plane up before having all crew members check in.

Play video:

~Andrea Crawley's POV~
This was it going to England but first a stop over in Greenland.... While we were in the air flying to Greenland on good weather Bucky asked me questions about how I learned to fly a B-17 I told him where I learned and that I was apart of a special group of pilots who help in the war. I told my crew to check in with their masks on and I got a full report from all of them then Bucky spoke again " We should come up with a nickname since your a pilot," I looked at him like he was crazy.

I said nothing to him as we kept flying we'd be in Greenland in 4 hours for a rest and some food before going to England where we are needed at then I spoke "Tail gunner how's everything looking back there," my tail gunner "Captain Jack Crosby" was excellent always on target if needed be but he told me that all 8 planes were in line.
Now we have 3 hours left till we land......

Play video:

~Major John Egan's POV~
Buck was lucky to have a girl like Andrea she was such a sweetheart..... The two of us talked while we were flying to Greenland so we refuel the planes and the men can eat and rest after a long day of flying in a plane and being away from home for too long. I looked over at Andrea and spoke again " We should come up with a nickname since your a pilot," she looked at me like I was crazy then she spoke "You would be an idiot John Egan if you did that," I looked at her again thinking of a perfect nickname.
I think I'll start calling her Jewel because of her elegance.....

Play video: (once in England)

~Andrea Crawley's POV~
Nobody said falling in love during a war would be easy cause it's not easy at all.... I just miss my Buck so much dealing with Bucky while in the air dealing with krauts was rough enough this was such a "interesting" time in England after I get back I have to do some medic stuff while waiting for orders from Colonel Huglin. But being in the air for the first time experience warfare in the skies was scary and you have to make rash decisions that will allow your crew to live to see another day.

*End of *Mini-Chapter*: Falling in love during the War*
Play video: