Chapter 9: Fights/ Marching orders

*I think I mixed up episodes but I will fix it when the story is finished my apologies in advance*

*In Stalag III Camp in Luftwaffe, Germany one day with Curt and Buck working outside*
*Third Person's POV~
It was another day in Stalag III Buck and Curt were outside working digging out another tree stump when Bucky came out to see what his friends were up too while the other men were doing their own thing. So in the camp Curt and the other men were digging out the stump while Buck and Bucky were talking about a plan of escaping the Stalag.

Play video:

~Major Buck's POV~
Each time I was away from my wife the more I miss her more..... I was with Curt and some men digging up a tree stump for the krauts when Bucky came outside to see what we were doing he was frustrated about this whole situation I knew the feeling but now isn't the time to get angry and we all die Biddick and I have something to live for. Then while we both talked I tried to help him up as he laid on the ground then he was getting more angry so the both of us had a fight in the mud.

We both were on the ground our legs tangled as we punched one another yelling at each other about our problems then I punched him and spoke "You can't handle that can you my wife and Julianna are with child and they need us both Curt and I to both come home," before the guards separated us apart.

Pic of Buck and Bucky:

~Major Bucky's POV~ I cannot spend my time here in a Stalag with men I know and had the pleasure of knowing

~Major Bucky's POV~
I cannot spend my time here in a Stalag with men I know and had the pleasure of knowing..... I came outside too see what Buck and Curt were doing I looked at them and spoke "What are you guys doing yard work," then Buck spoke "We were told to dig out this tree stump here," then I was getting more angry that we've been stuck here since October 1943 and it's early 1944 with no idea whose gonna get here first also too.

After Buck and I spoke we were summoned to with the Colonel to see the high Command in his office while Curt was in the barracks talking with our new friends on the mission to escape.

Play video: (what's happening in the mean time)

~Lieutenant Curt's POV~
This war has dragged on long enough I miss my wife she sees the good in people...... I miss my wife she's the only thing that's keeping me sane here in this camp and after that but as such happened Buck and Bucky weren't back yet from their meeting with the Colonel in the German officers office. In the meanwhile I was playing cards with Crank, Demarco, and some of the others while we waited for the Krauts to order us more.