Chapter 1: Avengers Age of Ultron Prologue

Hi there, everyone my name is Y/N L/N and I'm here to tell you a bit about myself.

For many years in my life I was just a normal kid living in Queens with my mother, just her now. We lost my dad a few months ago, it was my fault. I made a mistake that cost him his life, but thankfully the man who killed him is behind bars.

Shortly before that my life was changed forever. I went on a school field trip to Oscorp and while there I was bitten by a radioactive spider, which was one of many that they were working on. The next day I woke up and realised I could do anything a spider can.

After my father's death I told my mother about what happened and my powers. Both her and my best friend, Ben know about my powers.

Anyway, She didn't blame me for what happened, but I blame myself. But then I decided to use my powers to help the people of this city. I'm now know as Spider-Man, at least to the city.

For the past three months I've been fighting off bank robbers and other criminals to protect the city. Though not all of the police are grateful for my help.

As Spider-Man I've met a couple of Avengers too. I met Captain America and Iron-Man. They had been tracking me throughout New York. They think one day I'll make a good recruit for the Avengers, which is awesome. Mr. Stark even made me a real suit, my first one was a crappy sweat suit. Though they think I need a bit more mentoring before I'm ready to be an Avenger.

Well, that's all for now. You're caught up on some things.

Goodbye, everyone.