Chapter 61: Avengers Endgame Prologue

Hello, guys. It's Y/N L/N and I'm back to catch you all up on the past few years.

So, it's been three years since half the universe was snapped out of existence by Thanos. After getting back from space all of us took a step back to process what happened. I went home with Tara and Kira, it was hard to go home and see an empty house.

My first job was to find a way to keep the house I grew up in. With a little help from Tony I was able to keep the house. Speaking of which, I'm now working with Tony at Stark Industries full-time. I had to drop out of NYU cause I could work there, be Spider-Man and raise Kira. As I'm her only living relative and I'm legally an adult I could taken her in. Tara also helps me with taking care of her, which helps. It's like the three of us are our own little family.

I still do work as an Avenger when not being Spider-Man in New York. After what happened three years ago, Steve decided to take a step back from leading the Avengers. So, now Natasha and I are co-leading the Avengers together. She and I  coordinating teams both on Earth and in space. Our job is mainly to keep the peace as things got a little out of control after the snap.

We're also looking for Clint as he's been on and off our radar for the past three years. He lost his family to the snap and has been killing criminals all over the world. We just wanna help him, but we can never get to him.

Last year I found him in an abandoned apartment complex in Argentina. I was forced to fight and that fight ended with him knocking me off the rooftop and me falling into a dumpster.

Anyway, that's all for now. You're caught up on things.

Goodbye, everyone.