ꨄ︎ 11.

"Broken hearts are made for two,
one for me and one for you."
                               Brave | Jhené Aiko

Saturday morning
ꨄ︎ | 1:02 am

The section Khalil reserved for Priya's birthday at the Highlight Room was in full effect as blunts and shots were passed around all night. Isis and Kiyanne danced together singing along to the lyrics of She Don't by Ella Mai featuring Ty Dolla $ign.

"I'ma drink up, I'ma smoke some'
Keep it moving, it was nice to know ya
Boy watch me leave."

Isis sang along to the lyrics, feeling them in her soul.
Even though Javi was a few feet away, she was pretending like he didn't exist. Especially not after hearing that he told another nigga to holla at her. It was truly pissing her off and Javi was trying to make her suffer for sleeping with Caine but Isis refused to give him that satisfaction. If Javi wanted her to move on, she'd do exactly that.

Blaze stood close by and Isis turned around dancing closer to him, trying to get his attention. It didn't take long as she felt him walk up behind her. Isis glanced back and smiled at him as he placed his hands on her hips and they started dancing together. The DJ had slowed it down and Isis began slowly grinding her hips into his, turning up her act a few notches.

"You really bout to let that go down?" Power asked Javi, watching the scene between Isis and the nigga.

"It is what it is." Javi plainly replied, sparking his blunt. Power shook his head, disappointed with his nonchalant reply. They were never gonna figure it out with both of their egos and pride being so damn huge.

"Yeah aight. We'll see how long you'll be sayin' that." Power stated, not believing his words. They could only stay away from each other for so long before they were back together. It had one too many times before for it not to be true.

     Isis danced with Blaze for a few songs until she got tired and began to pull away. "What you drinkin' on tonight?" Blaze asked trying to keep their flow going. He was trying to get to know her on more than one level.

Isis stared at him for a second, taking in his features. He was attractive and interested, so she decided why the hell not and gave him some play.

I mean it's what Javi wants anyway.

"Tequila." Isis answered as Blaze reached down and grabbed one of the bottles of Casamigos.

"What's your name?" Isis asked him.

"Blaze and your Isis, right?"

"Mhm, how did you know?"

"I might have been asking about you." Blaze boldly flirted making Isis laugh.

"Oh really?" She flirted back.

"Yeah. You fine ass fuck. I couldn't let the night go by without tryna holla at you." Blaze said, hanging her the shot he just poured. Isis accepted and they tossed it before tossing it back.

    They continued chill and Isis strangely found herself enjoying his company more than she thought she would. After another blunt, a few more shots, and some more dancing, Isis was briefly able to forget about Javi. That was until Blaze's hands began to freely roam her body as they danced. It instantly had her mind reminiscing over Javi and all the moments they shared like this. In any other instance, cupcaking out in the open with some random nigga in the club, usually wasn't her thing, but Isis was so drunk that she wasn't giving a fuck. Moving closer to Blaze, she danced harder until the song ended.