ꨄ︎ 19.

| Trigger Warning | ⚠️ ‼️ This chapter contains intense scenes including violence and torture.

"Whatever goes up surely, must come down
& you get your piece, but no peace, won't be found."
A Tale of 2 Citiez | J. Cole

Sunday evening
ꨄ︎ | 3:23 pm

The smell of death and burning flesh lingered around a hazy Indie as his eyes slowly began to peel open. He felt a stinging sensation all over his skin as his last few moments of consciousness played through his pounding headache. Struggling to move, Indie's skin instantly felt like it was on fire and he bit into his bottom lip, containing his agony. He glanced down at the ropes, noticing the raw peeling flesh.

The dim room was ice cold and eerily silent. Indie had no clue how long he had been here and his sudden disappearance would cause suspicion. If he failed on his mission, his backup plan would surely fall through. The odds didn't seem like they were in his favor yet that didn't stop him from feeling invincible.

Indie was doubting Blanche's ability to dance with the devil like he could.

A mistake on his part.

    Glancing around the room, Indie searched for a way to level the playing fields. If he could free himself, he believed he could make it out.

"Stop fighting it. There's no escape." Blanche's voice whispered inches away from his ear. The eeriness in her voice caused a chill to go up his spine as Indie began to struggle even more, becoming infuriated that he was the mouse in her game.

Blanche had been patiently waiting for him to wake. There was no fun in torturing someone who wasn't conscious to feel the severity of her revenge and she wanted Indie to feel everything she felt plus more.

Blanche lowly giggled, finding joy in his frustration. Moving in front of him with her heels clicking loudly with each step, she forcefully gripped his chin, making him stare up at her.

"It didn't have to be like this, Indie, really." Blanche gently spoke, moving her face closer to his, gripping his jaw even tighter, "But you forced my fuckin' hand, so now you're gonna feel my rage." She viciously declared, before hitting him in the mouth with the butt of her gun.

Indie grimaced in pain before spitting out a mouth full of blood as it landed on her heels. Blanche unassumingly glanced down before wiping the blood off on his pants.

"You gonna have to come harder than that, baby girl." Indie arrogantly grilled through bloody teeth. He was in so much pain, he started to slip in and out of consciousness however he wouldn't dare to show an ounce of weakness.

"Bet." Blanche slowly nodded, taking his words as a challenge. She stepped back as Grey moved out of the darkness carrying a bottle of clear liquid. Grey unscrewed the lid before pouring the bleach onto his open wounds. Indie's eyes clenched in pain, as his skin burned like it was on fire almost down to the bone. Unable to contain it, Indie released a loud shrill.

"Hurts like a bitch, doesn't it?" She taunted, circling him, like a hawk hunting their prey.

Indie glared at Blanche through blurred vision, as hatred seeped from his pores. He refused to give Blanche the pleasure of begging for her mercy. He'd rather be tortured alive before giving her that type of satisfaction and resolve. If it was his time to go, then Indie didn't plan on going out like a bitch.

"Not more than me rippin' those bastard children from you." Indie viciously antagonized and Grey sent a punch to his jaw with so much force that Indie fell over in the chair, slamming into the concrete ground. Just hearing that nigga say that had Grey's blood boiling with rage.

"Pick his ass up." Blanche said as Grey lifted the chair from the ground, coming around to the front of Indie and lowering herself to his level, with her face inches away from his battered face.

"You're probably right, but what I have planned for you is gonna hurt even more." She menacingly declared, before stuffing a rag in Indie's mouth, silencing him. Blanche signaled a come motion with her hand as Juice and Ace entered the room with an assortment of tools.

"Make him suffer." Blanche said before turning to exit the room.

When she made it into the hallway, Blanche had to pause pushing down the emotions that surfaced from Indie's words. If she let herself become to emotional in front of him, Indie would surely find a way to pick at her vulnerabilities from the seams. He was the type of nigga that liked triggering shit.

"How long you plan on keepin' this going?" Grey questioned, following her out of the room.

"Until I'm satisfied, Grey." Blanche replied, turning to him.

"When is that going to be? Why not kill him and be done with it." He questioned again.

It had been days since they captured Indie and Grey thought by now, Blanche would've gotten what she needed from torturing him. When they finally captured him Grey wanted to kill the nigga and be done with it. Indie didn't deserve to have the air circulating in through his lungs any longer but Blanche had other plans. Plans Grey had no problems executing, especially in the first couple of days. However the extent of what she was doing had Grey questioning her mental state and at this point, it was starting to feel sick and twisted, instead of sweet justice.

Blanche scoffed, shaking her head in disgust.
"Because a quick death isn't satisfying enough. I want him to suffer just like I did, Grey." She stressed, hating that Grey couldn't understand the level of hate she had for Indie boiling in her blood. She didn't get why he wasn't reacting the same way. It was his child as well, so Grey should've wanted Indie to suffer just as much as she did.

Grey moved closer, rubbing her arms, "I get it, ma. Trust me, I do. I'm just worried about what this shit is doin' to you."

"It's nothing I haven't done before. I'm fine." She urged annoyed. Grey blew his breath knowing that his words weren't getting through to her. They were both on two different pages about how to end Indie and it was causing a rife between them.

A rife that would surely cause destruction.

Blanche shrugged Grey off, placing a space between them. She needed to stay sharp right now and couldn't be distracted by any type of emotion. Torture was a part of the game Blanche was very familiar with. She put that side of her away and locked down for a long time, but Indie's discretions against her had awoken the beast. She would slowly and painfully send him to his maker against Grey's wishes because Blanche wasn't done until she said so.

ꨄ︎