ꨄ︎ 20

"Know you come off bold, but it's just your passion."
Open (Passionate) | Kehlani

Sunday evening
ꨄ︎ | 5:55 pm

    The sound of a persistent buzzing woke Priest from his nap. He stretched his arm out, grabbing the phone off the nightstand. Through drowsy eyes, he read the caller ID realizing it wasn't his phone going off. Turning to the chocolate beauty in his bed, he gently nudged her awake.

"Zo, yo phone, ma." Priest said, slipping his hand under the large t-shirt she wore, massaging her breast and toying with her nipple. Zola released a small moan from the gesture, slowly opening her eyes to Priest staring down at her. His heart started doing weird shit as Zola gazed up at him, something he'd only experienced once before in his teenage years.

     It had only been a few months since they met but Zola had Priest invested in her more than he'd ever been with any other chick. He didn't know what had she done to him to make him care so much in such a short time, but she had him sprung and he hadn't even hit it yet.

She stroked Priest's cheek before bringing his face closer to his as they shared a passionate kiss. Neither of them cared about their breath. The sound of her phone ringing again broke their kiss as Priest handed Zola her phone. She saw her Uncle Jun calling and sighed, rolling her eyes. She tossed her phone to the side, ignoring his call. She was two weeks away from her eighteenth birthday and still being treated like a child. Zola couldn't take it anymore and was counting down the days until graduation and she went away to college. Granted Zola would still be in LA, but she'd be living in the dorms without anyone tracking her comings and goings.

The arguments about her coming and going had increased since she and Priest started dating. Her uncle wasn't feeling their age different but Uncle Jun knew he couldn't keep Zola away from Priest so he gave her restrictions.

Ones she was constantly testing—like now.

Zola was at that age where she wanted to rebel against everything and she knew the only reason her Uncle was calling was to make sure she was on her way home, which she would be...eventually. Right now though, Zola was trying to get as much time as she could with Priest especially because she wasn't allowed to be over his house during the week. She'd come home before crossed faded on a school night and her Uncle put a stop to it right there, banning her from Priest's home during the school week.

"You sure bout that?" Priest asked, knowing Zola's family was already feeling some type of way about their relationship. Priest was older, but it was only a two-year age difference and despite what everyone thought, Zola wasn't naive.

"Yep." Zola replied. She would worry about her Uncle's shit when she got home. Running her hand down his mocha-inked-up chest, Zola enticingly gazed at him before stroking his dick through his basketball shorts.

Priest grabbed her wrist, "Don't start somethin' you can't finish, Zo."

"I'm not the one scared to finish it." She said, ignoring his protest. Zola was a virgin, something she exposed to Priest a few days after they first met and day by day it was getting physically harder for Zola to keep holding onto her virginity. Plus, Priest not pressing the issue, only made her yearn for it more. She couldn't help but wonder if they weren't having sex, then was Priest having sex with someone else? Niggas like him just didn't go cold turkey that easily. Zola saw the girls that threw themselves at him and read the comments left on his Instagram, so she knew he had options. However Priest claimed it wasn't an issue for him and was willing to wait until she was ready, but Zola was ready now, so she didn't understand his hesitation. Frankly, she thought she would've lost it on her prom night, but it had yet to happen.