ꨄ︎ 23.

"All I need is a woman who gonna agree
with everything that I do
& get naked for me when I want her to."
Let's Get Married | PARTYNEXTDOOR

Saturday night
ꨄ︎ | 6:23 pm

       The day had turned into evening and the crew had transitioned to the house he and Brick owned. Blanche had invited her cousins and friends along, turning it into a small kickback. Grey wasn't feeling Juice's presence, but he allowed it. He didn't fuck with Juice like he fucked with Blanche's cousins Power, Ace and Javi. They were cut from the same cloth, so naturally they bonded. Juice was cut from that same cloth as well, but Grey knew the nigga had a past with Blanche so Grey couldn't ever see himself fucking with him.

His pride wouldn't allow it.

"Aye, I need you niggas to do me a favor." Grey said, getting serious with Naaz and Brick for a moment as they stood around the pool table, playing a round.

"What's up?" Brick, casually responded, leaning down to take his turn.

"I need you to watch out for Blanche while I'm gone."

Brick stopped, glancing up at Grey, seeing the seriousness of his expression written all over his face.

"I got you, my nigga, but you know she got shooters." Naaz stated, nodding his head over to her cousins and Juice.

"Yeah, I know them niggas will look out for her, but at the end of the day, them niggas got loyalty to him. I need you to pick up that slack where they fall short." Grey said. Indie's threat was still on his mind. He went to the lengths of hiring a P.I. who specialized in cybersecurity to do some digging for him.

"I hear you, bro, and trust me. We gon' watch out for her." Brick assured just as the front door opened and in came Nevah.

"The party has arrived!" She shouted entering the living room where they all hung out. Grey cracked a smile, hugging his baby sister, happy she had finally made it. Grey had been texting her all day about her whereabouts, wondering why she'd been M.I.A.

   Hearing the commotion, Blanche glanced up watching Grey openly hugged on a random girl she'd never seen before. It instantly triggered Blanche's mind to go into skeptical mode. The familiarity was evident from how she naturally hung around Grey, Naaz, and Brick.

"Who is that?" Talia asked, thinking the same thing Blanche was.

"Iono know, but I'm about to find out." She replied, walking over to them. She cleared her throat, grabbing Grey's attention. He spun around noticing the scowl on her face and cracked a grin, knowing her mind was reading into the situation more than she needed to.

"Ma, this is my crazy ass little sister and Naaz's twin, Nevah." Grey said, immediately introducing them and calming her worries.

"Hey, it's nice to meet the girl my big head brother can't stop talking about." Nevah said, holding out her hand for Blanche to shake. Blanche happily accepted, glad she didn't have to cause a scene.

"It's nice to finally meet you too." Blanche replied, shaking her hand. "Grey's told me a lot about you as well."

"Well, hopefully, it's all good." Nevah said, playfully side-eyeing Grey.