ꨄ︎ 18.

"And I ponder what's worse,
between knowing it's over and dyin' first."
Paranoia | Chance the Rapper

Tuesday morning
ꨄ︎ | 8:20 am

   About a hundred miles from the United States border, in the canyon of Mexico, sat an old rusty factory, secluded, off the radar, and hidden deep in the mountains. From the outer appearance the place seemed abandoned, however, it, in fact, was not. Inside, a large portion of narcotics and illegal substances were being packaged and loaded into inconspicuous delivery trucks to be transported across the border. This one location was responsible for supplying the majority of the drugs that moved throughout the entire west coast and Snow ran it all.

After years of trapping and running other niggas drugs, Snow had made it into the big leagues, establishing a name for himself and becoming his own boss. He felt a sense of pride as he stood on the second level of the factory, watching his workers below.

"They're arriving now." His henchmen informed him.
Snow nodded okay before disappearing into his office.

There was only one route to reach the factory which was secured by a multitude of armed henchmen.

Henchmen whose ages started around thirteen.

     A white transporter van drove up the mountain, navigating through the rough terrain. Coming up on the gate, the driver flashed a signal as the gate began to open allowing the van passage through. In the back of the van Indie and one of his lieutenants sat across from two men with guns aimed directly at them. Before loading the van, they were searched and stripped of all weapons. They were in a foreign country and without protection. Yet Indie didn't feel an ounce of fear unaware of the demise headed his way.

    After weeks of finagling, Indie was finally able to schedule a meeting with a new supplier and hoped by the end of it would have secured himself a viable deal. Without Carter's supply, Indie's well had run dry. It was expected with what he had done, but Blanche had a debt to pay that could only be done with her life. He felt no remorse for his actions.

His sick mind told him that they were justified.

Making it to the factory, they exited the van and were escorted into the factory. Inside nude women stood around tables as an arrangement of pills lay on each one, being placed into plastic packaging. More henchmen with guns circled the room, keeping the area secure.

Being directed towards the back, Indie and his lieutenant continue to follow their escorts upstairs and down a long hallway until being motioned into a large and dim vacant room.

Inside the room sat nothing but two metal, foldable chairs.

The two men spoke to each other in Spanish before addressing them.

"Take a seat. Mr. Snow be with you in moment." One of the henchmen spoke in a broken Spanish accent.

They did as directed and sat down, waiting for the arrival of a potential new connect. Glancing around the room, Indie's lieutenant begins to feel a bit paranoid about the situation. His gut instincts were telling him something was off.

"You sure about this boss?" The lieutenant questioned, skeptically.

"Yeah, nigga. Stop bein' a pussy." Indie harshly replied. 

Moments later, Snow entered the room.

"Glad you could make it." He greeted them as Indie and Snow briefly shook hands. Snow sized him up, taking in the nigga who killed his first love.

"I appreciate you finally meeting with me to discuss our new potential partnership." Indie replied.

Snow's eyebrow raised at that statement. "Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I agreed to meet but before we discuss anything, you'll have to meet my partner." Snow stated.

Indie shrugged nonchalantly, "Direct me to them." He bluntly replied.

Snow lowly chucked at his arrogance, massaging his goatee just as the sounds of clicking heels on cold concrete moved towards them.

Slowly out of the shadows, Blanche emerged.

She smiled wickedly at Indie before swiftly raising her gun and shooting Indie's lieutenant directly in the forehead as his body fell to the ground, making a large thump.

Indie's jaw clenched as he felt his rage burning in his veins and blood splattered onto his cheek. He had no clue how Blanche was able to infiltrate his meeting, leaving him trapped.

A trap that left him vulnerable to her doing.

But before he could utter a word, Indie was forcefully hit over the head, passing out instantly.

ꨄ︎