ꨄ︎ 16.

I've been waiting so long for a love like this.
It's a feeling so strong, I don't wanna resist.
Like you can't do no wrong, got me losing my shit."
I'll Kill You | Summer Walker featuring Jhené Aiko

Saturday night
ꨄ︎ | 10:10 pm

     After a five-hour nonstop flight, Grey was finally back in LA. He was drained and feeling mentally exhausted from the past twenty-four hours. All he wanted now was to take a hot shower, smoke a blunt, lay up, and rub his hands all over Blanche's soft ass. Grey couldn't lie, he missed her presence and knew if twenty-four hours without her was difficult, then twenty years would be even harder. Yet he was confident enough in their relationship to have hope that they could find a way to make it work.

   Grey stepped out the passenger side of the truck, briefly saying his goodbyes to his driver before making his way to the front door of his home where Blanche was waiting inside for him to return. Carter agreed to let her stay at Grey's, knowing there, she would still be protected. After finding out what Indie tried the other day, Carter was hesitant but he also didn't want Blanche to feel trapped, so he was trying to loosen his reigns.

   Blanche opened the door, greeting in a black silk robe, with something special for Grey underneath, and a matching pair of black kitten heels. Her hair was pinned up in a high bun with loose curls crowning her face. She looked good as hell and was feeling even better from the glasses of wine she had mixed with her medication and a blunt. It probably wasn't wise to do so, but Blanche needed a release, not only mentally but physically as well. It had been too long since she and Grey had been intimate, but tonight, she had plans on changing that.

"Damm ma, you know how to greet yo man." Grey said in awe, placing his bags down in the foyer before wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.

Blanche released a small giggle, placing her arms around his neck as they shared a passionate kiss. She deepened the kiss, pressing her body closer to Grey's feeling him get hard.

"Someone's happy to see me." Blanche softly enticed, running her hand over his hard-on. "Come." She commanded, grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs to his bedroom.

        Upstairs, Blanche had the lights on dimly with a few lit candles placed around the bedroom and the fireplace running

Upstairs, Blanche had the lights on dimly with a few lit candles placed around the bedroom and the fireplace running. A warm bath for waiting for him in the adjoining bathroom and dinner from his favorite restaurant was fancily arranged on the coffee table in the sitting area.

Blanche was going all out to treat her man and make proper use of whatever time they had left together before they were forced apart. The thought of him being away for all those years would terrify most, but Blanche had plans to stick it out with her man. She wouldn't do it for any other nigga than him. Grey had done everything to prove he was worthy of her loyalty and more. So he deserved nothing less than Blanche to ride out his bid with him.