CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Well they continued for what seemed to be for ages and left me staring at their animal like affection. Surprisingly, Rain seemed to be on the dominant side. She had changed their position and now was straddling Master with her legs on both sides and her curtain of long hair covering their connected lips. Another simultaneous moan escaped from both of their parted lips and then, suddenly, there was a rhythmic knock on the closed wooden door, rudely disrupting their spicy 'make-out session'.

Rain reluctantly pulled away, gasping for breath. Her hands were on each side of Master's ruffled brown mop of hair and her eyes were looking deeply into his. Master's hands were gripping her waist and pressing her body on his own. Both their lips were swollen red and they had red marks all over their necks. They were in no situation to answer the door.

"Let's just ignore and continue." Rain stated in her raspy voice then started to lean back in.

"I swear I wont be able to stop if we do, Rain", he grabbed her face with his hands before her lips could begin their onslaught again.

"Who's telling you to anyway?" She pouted.

Master looked at her face then shook his head smiling.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious okay? I don't want you to stop."

"I never thought that those lips of yours were this skilled." He said twirling a long strand of her ivory black hair.

"I can show you more." She said seductively then leaned in on him again.

"Nope no more." He pushed her off of him, then ran to the bathroom.

"Why!" She sat up then climbed down the bed after him.

"Just not now, I um-" His cheeks burned as he struggled to say what was on his mind.

"Okay go do your thing and then open the door." She pushed him into the bathroom then sat down on the bed, trying her best to fix her hair by running her long, slender fingers through it. She had a gentle grin on her face, now for the first time, without any sadness behind it.

Three knocks resonated throughout the quiet room-

Rain looked towards the door yet made no effort to open it.

Another three-

Rain didn't budge. She just waited for Caspian to emerge from what ever he was doing.

Then, well, let's just say patience wasn't one of her strongest virtues, so she knocked on the bathroom door and shouted," Caspian fast! The person at the door is getting impatient..."

"Huh- What? Oh okay just wait, I'm done. I'm done." The slushing sound of water was heard then the door revealed Caspian, looking as if he had come out after winning a war in there.

"OPEN THE DOOR HERNANDEZ!" shouted Carlo from the hallway.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU TWO ARE DOING BU-"

The door opened, interrupting him. "What Carlo?" Said Caspian annoyed.

"Wow you look-"

"I know, now what were you saying? " he said rubbing his forehead.

"Okay so." He took his phone out then continued, "look-".

Master looked at the picture then immediately grabbed the phone out of his hand. "Who the hell did this?" He said suddenly his voice getting an octave lower.

"Um-" Carlo stammered, "it was posted by Mateo Robinson. What are you going to do, Caspian?"

"Take me to him after breakfast." He said still looking at the picture that seemed to ignite the 'lion' within him.