18 Danger

HAZEL

Science that day I tried to stay away form the alcohol and drugs, but I still enjoyed a drink or a joint once a few days. Since I've heard that I was no longer on run I was so damn happy.

Me and Axl had sex like fucking rabbits. Every chance we get we did it. And I mean everywhere, in the backstage, changing rooms, the bus's bathroom, even on a fucking piano once. What can I say, there wasn't any bed or couch around and that piano looked good enough for a quicky. I fucking loved that man.

Three weeks had passed since the amazing news. The tour was going really well. Mötley had a full house every night and Guns did a great opening every time. The only thing that Mötley was a bit pissed of was that Axl was late almost every time. And not 5-10 minutes, even half an hour. At least they put on an great show and fans seem to forget that the late issue.

Over all, it was good. The tour was on for about 4 weeks now and it was getting better with every show that passed. Tommy had this weird cage, and he was spinning in that. Mick had fire coming from his guitar, it looked super cool.

After one show there were so many paparazzi going after all of us, all asking questions like "Do you like touring with Mötley Crüe?", "How is the tour going?" or even they asked Axl "Is that your girlfriend?", like it wasn't obvious.

For Mötley they asked "What do you think about Guns always being late?" and they casually said "You need to wait for the good things.", Nikki usually answered this question.

We were in Houston and that only meant that Vince and Tommy will get to see their lovely wives, and from their saying they seemed cool. Their concert was last night and today was just to 'relax' they said. It was maybe 5 pm, not to late to go out.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late." Axl said. We were going to some fancy restaurant. All 10 of us and Sharise and Heather.

"How do I look?" I asked giving a 360.

"You look fine.". He smiled.

"Fine it's not enough, I'm changing." I wanted to look perfect not just fine. I was fine everyday, tonight I wanted to look extraordinary.

"Nooo, you're fine as fine wine. Your dress is beautiful, your makeup is beautiful, your hair is beautiful, your beautiful." He told me. I had a black dress that was pretty revealing, my makeup wasn't much, a cute smokey and red lips. As for my hair, I had it straight. I hadn't straightened my hair in a long time.

"Okay. If someone looks at me and I look bad, it's your fault."

"Love, if someone is looking at you it's not 'cuz you look bad, it's' cuz you look like a fucking goddess." He said handing me my purse.

"Stop, you're gonna make me blush." I said covering my cheeks.

"That was the whole point." He said slightly smacking my ass. "C'mon, I bet they're all ready."

***

"They put a shark in her pussy, do you realize how stupid it is? And you know what the coolest part is?" Tommy asked Heather.

We were at some restaurant just talking and catching up with things. Now Tommy was telling some 'true story' he claims, about how Zeppelin fucked a girl. Super interesting and totally appropriate subject to talk about at a dinner with PEOPLE around us but Tommy didn't seem bothered by it.

"What?" she asked. She seemed sweet and honestly, I liked her already. Same with Sharise, I liked her. They both were gorgeous womens and funny, and if you ask me, they were pretty smart, unlike the public opinion. Either they were clever or they just had good arguments on different topics.