3 Don't Cry

AXL POV

That scream was starnge but what was even more strange was that Hazel was nowere to be found. I just paid for the meds and head out to the car.

''Did u find her? '' Duff asked me as if i was looking for her.

''I didn t even looked for her. I was at a non-stop market. Stop worrying, she maybe left with Nikki. Did you know that I walked on them while they were fucking eachother? Maybe they left to finish what I interrupted. '' I said, a small smirk appearing on my face.

In the meantime Slash woke up. ''Maybe you re right, lets just go home''

------------------------------------------

Steven started driving when...

''STOP THE FUCKING CAR!!!! I forgot my drugs at Nikkis.'' We turned the car. I hopped out and I walked pass the store that I bought the meds from. I turned my head in the direction that I heard the scream not to long ago. My heart started pomping faster when I saw her laying on the ground. ''Oh my God.....'' I runned to her as fast as I could. ''Oh please be okay...please...'' She had a knife is her stomach and blood all over her. ''Oh cmon wake up, please don't die, look, I'm sorry that I've treated you like shit, please wake up.'' The rest of the guys were in the car, to far to help me. She opened her eyes and looked at me with fright.

''Axl...?'' she looked at me with the most innocent eyes I've ever seen in my entire life.''Am I dead?''

''Noooo no no no no, you're...you're okay....you're stabbed, but you will be okay.... you re safe. Okay?'' I've mannaged not to cry infront of her, but a tear fell.

''Okay'' she said keeping her eyes slightly open ''Hey I'm fine, you said it yourself , dont cry''

''I need to get you somewere safe, but first off all, I need to take the knife out, okay?'' I put my hand on the knife but she screamd and put her hand over mine.

''No no no! Don't touch it, leave it there''

''I can't , we need to take it out....Look, there's a pharmacy right around the corner, I will go buy some bandages and hydrogen peroxide, and all will be fine, okay?''

''NO, please dont leave me, what if i pass out again or even die?''

''Dont you dare say that again , you won't! Im coming back in 5 minutes okay? ''

I left her and went inside the store.

''We are closed'' the girl behind the counter said in a bored tone.

''No YOU ARE NOT, give me bandages and hydrogen proxide.'' she just looks at me like she saw a ghost ''NOW'' I tought they were non-stop. Well I was wrong.

''Okay jeez'' she goes in the back and gives me the products ''That will be 9.95''

I just threw the money at her and run back to Hazel. I didn't saw the guys car anywhere, they left me out there. I think we are going to leave from here with a taxi or something. She laid down on the ground and when I was kind of above her she looked at me.

''You're back...'' she sais and a smile appeard on her features. I felt a weird pressure on my chest and a knot in my stomach...

''Of course I'm back, why would you think I would leave you here? I ask with the most sad tone in my voice that I've ever had.

''Most people leave me when I need them most...'' she said crying from the pain.

''Well I'm not gonna leave you, okay?'' Another tear slipped from my teary eyes. I put my hand on the knife and I looked at her. She looked at me, her eyes were filled with fear.''You okay?''