system failure 1/2

Illusion's Pov:

" Princess Entrapta will be a total catch for the Rebellion. My mother is going to be so impressed!"Glimmer said as she spoke.

I kept glancing back at Adora,Ever since we woke up she's been acting weird.

She would glance at me and be a little protective of me.

And she was quiet.

"Uh, I'm all for impressing Angella, but why is Entrapta so important?"I asked.

" She's a brilliant inventor. She makes robots and rehabs old tech left by the First Ones. She's a pretty big deal in the Etherian makers community. Which I am a part of, because I dabble in gadgetry myself."Bow said.

"What does any of that mean?"I asked Glimmer and Adora.

"It means, if we convince Entrapta to join the Rebellion, she'll invent all sorts of cool junk for us. And then we'll finally have weapons that can stand up to the Horde's."Glimmer said.

" Like my trick arrows! I'm running low so I built some new ones. This one is a stun arrow. This one is an emergency flare. And this one, this one's just pointy. And here is my newest one. Sonic arrow!"Bow said proudly.

" When will we ever need a sonic arrow. If we have to wake up really early?"Glimmer laughed.

Adora laughs.

"Or if we get separated in a crowd?£

I shot them both a look and they stopped.

" "Separated in a crowd". I bet Entrapta will like my arrows."Bow muttered.

"I like your arrows bow"I smiled.

He smiled back.

"Thanks illusion"he smiled.

We kept walking for at least an hour before we saw a rock slide.

"Must have been a rock slide. Any loud sound could cause another slide. We need to be as quiet as -"

" FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL!"

I transformed into She-Ra and I cleared rockslide.

"Ha! I'm getting the hang of this."I smiled.

"That was incredibly dangerous."Adora said.

"What's the big deal? It worked."I said back.

" You can't just bust through everything with magic. She-Ra could have caused an avalanche."Bow said worried.

"But she didn't, OK? I've spent my whole life without powers. No way I'm going to stop using them now."I said.

Adora face palmed which made me confused.

She never really spoke about where she came from, only that I reminded her of someone.

We neared dryl and saw the distress beacon on.

"Whoa, she's got lightning."Bow said.

"Something's wrong. The castle's distress beacon is lit. They must be under attack."Glimmer spoke guestring at the beacon.

"There's been no reports of the Horde in this area."I said confused.

Timeskip.

No Pov:

"You okay?"Glimmer asked She-Ra.

"This place feels wrong... It's nothing."She-Ra said her body shivering.

Adora knew what was coming,she was trying to come up with a plan in her head that would prevent illusion getting hurt without causing problems.

The group kept walking.