4

Ariana's POV

Ariana's POV

As I paced around the room I could hear Taraji going on about "how could you be so irresponsible" to "I'm going to be the rich, favorite auntie" but I wasn't worried about anything but what my dad was going to say. He was going to be so disappointed in me.

"Are you sure you're even pregnant?" That made me zone back in and go over to my purse. Opening it, I tipped it over watching the 17 tests fall out and onto her comforter.

"Ariana! Not on my bed!" I threw my purse down, ignoring her.

"Is this sure enough for you!" I tried my best to hold my composure all day but I was about to break. I didn't know what to do. I wish my mom was here. The thought of her was all it took for me to drop down on the floor and break down.

"Aww boo, it's going to be okay. I'm going to be here for you the whole time, you don't have to worry about being alone. I know that you're worried about what your dad might say and i'll go with you if you want." I felt her wrap her arms around me. "And look on the bright side, you'll be 18 in three more months. By the time the baby gets here you will be an adult. If that makes you feel any better. As for how early that age is, I'm sure you will be able to survive and like I said before I'll be here for you." I moved my hands off my face and looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"Of course." I nodded, taking a minute to relax myself. Once I got myself together I stood.

"Can you come with me to tell my dad?" I watched her eyes widen.

"I'll be with you from afar."

"Raji come onn, he's going to be so pissed. Just come with me and stay in the car." She sighed before nodded and getting her things. When we got there I sat in the car staring blankly at the house.

"What if I just-

"Ariana, get in there now! If you wait it will just eat at you so go rip the bandaid off. I'll be right out here when you're done." I took a deep breath before getting out the car.

•••••••••

Taraji's POV

As Ariana handled her business I sat in the car, the music on while I filed my nails. It was time to go get them done again. As I went to put my filer back my phone rung. Picking it up I looked at the number on it.

"Hello?"

                         "Hey T, how you doing?"