15

Tarajis POV

Tarajis POV

The next morning was not what I expected. I expected to wake up in Tasia's arms and if not go in the kitchen to find her making us breakfast. Instead, I found that she was gone. I don't know where she went but Dani and Corey were gone so of course she had my car. I tried calling her phone, texting her, but got no answer. I instead decided to call Ariana and ask if I was crazy if I cussed her out when she got home.

"Hello?"

"Ari." I sighed.

"My gosh girl, I just woke up and you're already calling with your problems. Let me go get my food and then you can tell me what's been going on with you." I wasn't surprised to see that she was home since the pregnancy has been taking a tole on her. Ari was never one to come to school everyday of the week anyway. I sat as the silence consumed me on the phone, trapped in my thoughts. I had totally forgotten about the argument that me and Fantasia had yesterday. As soon as I remembered that, the fight with my sister popped up.

"Shit!"

"Girl what you cussing for?"

"I may or may not have fought Mia yesterday." Ari chuckled.

"Start from the beginning."

"I don't really remember much after the fact but I remember me and Tasia had a fight because she went behind my back and met up with my parents, then I went to Tamias house. She did my hair, we went out, and I guess I got drunk and we fought? Then when I got back home, boy oh boy Ariana it was so goooddd."

"What was?"

"The sex."

"THE SE- WHAT FUCKING SEX TARAJI?! WHO IS YOU HUNCHING ON?!!" I covered my mouth not recalling ever telling her. I had totally forgotten I hadn't said anything yet.

"Right, me and Fan-

"AHHHHH I FUCKING KNEW IT. I WANT MY MONEY HOE." I rolled my eyes, here she goes with the "I told you so". "I fucking told you she liked you but you wanted to make me seem like I was crazy. Now start THAT from the beginning."

"Well, as you know Kendall cheated on me, did Tamia tell you who it was with?" She answered with no. "It was with Fantasia."

"Bitch, you're lying."

"Nope, when I got home she wanna hit me with "how did my pussy taste on Kendall's lips" like girl get the fuck." Ariana was quick to bust out in a fit of giggles.

"HAAAAA."

"He had made up some sob story when she saw his car and she thought I was the one that was pushing up on him, not knowing I was there first- that's not important. She apologized, one thing led to another and next thing you know she's eating me out on the kitchen counter."