11

Taraji's POV

Taraji's POV

Things with me and Kendall had been going good but they were moving pretty slow. It had been two months since we started messing around and he seemed to just get distant overtime. I wasn't even totally sure we were even official. I thought maybe I was just being paranoid but I couldn't be. I wanted to also bring it up but maybe he just was waiting for a good time. We hadn't told anyone anything yet besides of course Ariana and Tamia. We spent quite a bit of time together but I could tell something more was up. Right now though we were at the bowling alley. I would have spent my whole weekend with him but I had work.

"Kendall." I looked at him, taking a sip of my strawberry slushy.

"Yes babe?" I felt something in my churn every time he called me any pet name. I never thought I would see the day that Kendall, Kendall Taylor would have me a blushing mess.

"When do you think will be a good time for us to...you know...come out and tell everyone. Or better yet really make this official. " He grabbed my hand pulling me into his lap. That was his way of buttering me up to spit out some BS but he didn't know that I caught on to that yet.

"We don't have to, if they find out they will find out. It's not their business to know about us." He said before pulling me down into a kiss, I knew it was about to be something. It almost seemed like he was hiding our relationship for some reason but I didn't know. Instead of dwelling on it I let it go.

"I guess you're right, when we finish here I have to go to the doctors though." I let him know.

"Why?" He took a sip out of my cup.

"My birth control, I have an IUD, have to get it checked." I could see his expression right before my eyes. What was he getting excited for?

"You're on birth control?!" His tone almost seemed...giddy?

"Yes, ever since I was 14." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Is that because you have sex or..."

"Oh no, I still have my V-card, its for my period. I'm sure you don't want all the details about it but yeah."

"You never had sex before?" The conversation was getting a little uncomfortable the way he started rubbing his chin. Was he hinting at what I thought he was?

"No."

"So, I'll be your first?" There it was.

"Who said you'll be my first? I don't really plan on...having sex anytime soon."