18

Fantasia's POV

Fantasia's POV

When I got back I didn't see Dani, Corey, or Mrs. Henson there anymore. The panic deep inside me started to creep up before I rushed to the front desk.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"Uhm, do you know where the three people sitting far over to the right went?"

"Oh yes, the younger girl and boy went that way I'm sure to the cafeteria and the older women was escorted to the back by Dr. Thornton." I exhaled, that had to be good news then right?"

"Uhm, can you tell me what room Taraji Henson is in?"

"Are you kin?"

"Yes, I'm her sister." She nodded before typing on the computer.

"She looks to be in room 354, that's third floor, take a left you should see it."

"Thank you so much." I didn't even hear whatever she said back because of the way I rushed to that elevator. The short ride up I pulled at my fingers. When the ding sounded off I said one more quick prayer before making my way down the hall.

I almost cried when I walked in and the doctor moved for me to see my baby. Thank the lord. She was sitting in the bed facing the wall, refusing to look or talk to anyone.

"Hey baby." She ignored me, stuck idle. I grabbed her hand prompting me to look at the wrap on her wrists. But she had only cut one?

"Why- why is she strapped to the bed?" I looked at the doctor.

"When she woke up she continued to fight us when we tried to help her. I was just talking to Miss Henson here about the psych-

"No! No you're not putting her there. She doesn't belong there." If she wasn't talking to defend herself then I would defend her.

"Fantasia-

"Fantasia my ass! You and your shit of a ex-husband are the reason she's in here now. I don't even know why you're here because the last thing I remember her saying about you two was fuck them! So tell me BERNICE why are you here?!"

"Because she is-

"OH BULLSHIT! YOU HAVENT TREATED HER LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER SINCE SHE CAME OUT YOU PU-

"Tasia." I quickly stopped talking looking over to Taraji.

"Yes baby?" I pulled the chair next to the bed sitting down.