8

Fantasia's POV

Fantasia's POV

Wednesday, October 5th 1:00
•••••••••••

Two months had went by and me and Taraji seemed to not be getting anywhere. I thought maybe after all this time she would catch the hint that I wanted to be more than friends with her but I guess not. Ever since I noticed she wasn't thinking of me that way and never will I've been spending most my free time with Kendall. Which isn't much since I've been working everyday but Sunday.

I wouldn't say I was feeling him like that but he was fun to be around. I knew he liked me because he had told me but all I said was I wasn't ready for a relationship. He said he understood but I could still tell he was trying to push me in that direction. Maybe I'd go for it.

Right now though, the only person I had my eyes on was Taraji. She had decided to go for a mini skirt dress today for school. It was against at least five dress codes but she never cared about them things anyway. I didn't know whose attention she was trying to get but if it was mines she succeeded.

 I didn't know whose attention she was trying to get but if it was mines she succeeded

"I need to hurry up and get to class though. I already know Mrs. Jones would be on my ass for this. I'm lucky I'm small or my ass would be slipping right out this thing."

"It sure would." I bit my lip just thinking about it. "Who told you to be wearing this anyway?"

"It's not mines it's Ari's but she said since she's been getting bigger she can't fit it. She quite litteraly begged me to wear this today. I was going to wear my pink jumpsuit." I nodded. "And it also gave me an excuse to wear my gold heels so...win, win."

"Hurry and get to class here she come." I pushed her down the hall just as Mrs. Jones approached me, but she wasn't alone though.

"Afternoon."

"Afternoon Mrs Jones and Kendall." I greeted.

"Kendall here says you have been helping him out around here and I was wondering if maybe you could help him during lunch hours? You will have access to the library with a pass." Confusion was etched on my face.