9

New character properly introduced!!!

Tamia's POV

I grimaced looking around at all the students standing outside the building. My parents had always kept me homeschooled but they thought this year it was time for me to "get out there". My job and shopping was enough public time I needed. And to make things worse, they had me going to school with my sisters. I had never met the girl all 18 years of my life but the way my parents talked about her made her feel self centered and closed-off. I was the same way but that's because I've been spoiled all my life and everyone was below me. Until now, my dad had stopped giving my mom money so she didn't exactly have anything else to give me when I asked for it. My dad on the other hand said he lived me and agreed to send me 10,000 dollars a month for this "inconvenience".

I didn't quite know why they got a divorce but I'm guessing they were just not meant to be. I'd watch them fight day and night. A divorce was well needed.

"Excuse me, hi." I turned around from my car coming face to face with some random chick.

"Hi."

"Are you okay? You seemed-

"I'm fine." I turned around and walked away from her before she could continue. I didn't know her and she didn't know me. Walking through the double doors I stood confidently to find me a locker. The principal had already gave me one I just needed to find it.

"Heyy chocolate drop." I stopped in my tracks when some random slid in front of me.

"What you just say?"

"Girl don't act confused now. Why I ain't been seeing you around? You been avoiding me haven't you? New hair?" He lifted his hand to try and run it trouble my two strand twists.

"What the hell!" I pulled my hand back as far as I can before letting it loose on his cheek. I could hear bystanders gasp and some laugh.

"Bitch what's wrong with you!"

"Bitch?!" Just as I was about to jump on him somebody pulled my arm back. What the fuck was wrong with these people at this school?

"Girl you don't want to get caught up with him." I looked up at some random black girl as she pulled me down the hall.

"Get off me! What is with everybody and not keeping any personal space?" I pushed her back straightening out my dress.

"I was just trying to help you out. I know who you are-

"How you know who I am?"

"Because you look identical to Taraji. So I can only guess you're her twin sister. I'm Fantasia." I watched her open up her locker.

"Speaking of her, where is she at?"

"Somewhere around here, I think she went to a class with Ariana."