6

(This wasn't edited so I hope it all makes sense)

Taraji's POV

Saturday 7:25

"Raji, come on we're going to be late!" I groaned, sliding my sandals on. I told Ariana I would be here for her but I didn't know that meant waking up at 7 in the morning for doctor's appointments. This past week had been shitty anyway. My dad and his fiancé had came and fucked up my week and then being ignored by Fantasia made things 10 times worse. I'm not sure why not being with her was bothering me so much. Maybe it was because we spent so much time together before. No clue but this whole ignoring thing needed to stop. The last time we spoke was when I went to her house, which was 5 days ago.

"TARAJI!"

"IM COMING!!" I snatched my purse up before trudging downstairs.

"You gone stop by 1000 stores today and shop up all your money? Or should I say daddy's money." I smirked looking at her.

"Nope, something even better. Come on." It didn't matter what mood I was in. If I was mad, happy, sad, whatever; I'm always going to shop. But when I did the most shopping was when I was sad. It's what  makes my day. The only thing that could make me happy in that very moment.

••••••••

"Yes, that one." After signing the papers, the car salesman handed me the keys. What better way to shop through this hurt than to buy a new car? Getting in, I chuckled starting it up. Wait till Ari feast her eyes on this. Pulling out I pulled to the front where Ari was standing. She looked past me not knowing I was in the car. When I beeped the horn she pulled her glasses down showcasing her saucer wide eyes.

"Bitch you didn't!" I got out wiping the hood.

"I did." I held the keys up to my brand new all black 1993 Porsche 911. "Newest model they have. Come on, you drive the BMW back while I drive this one." She pouted, catching the keys I tossed her.

"No fun, how come you get to drive the new fast car?"

"Girl you'll be able to drive it. Bring your ass." I got in as she walked away.

••••••••••

Fantasia's POV

"So that's it? You really aren't going to talk to the girl anymore? It's been almost a week." Danielle asked me as I softly brushed Zions hair.

"No, today I plan on going out with her. I told you I just needed some time away from her to maybe settle these feelings."

"And did they settle." The look I passed her told her all she needed to know.

"But look, I won't act on any of that. I won't hint to it- I won't do any of that. I'm just going to be strictly friends with her. That's it."