14.Left-overs

I step out of the bathroom and head towards my class which is yet to start.
I find the classroom completely empty so I just take my regular seat and stare at my notebook.
'Maybe leaving Louis alone was a bad idea's I think.
While I'm in my stuck in my mind Sebastian enters the room.
He holds out a sandwitch to me. I look at him questioning his gesture.
"Take it. It's not poisoned I swear." He says smiling down at me as if he didn't just make me cry.
"I'm good." I say not looking at him.
"Classes are yet to start and I'm pretty sure you haven't had breakfast yet so just take it." He keeps pestering me.
"What do you want?"I ask him annoyed by his hot and cold behaviour.
"For you to eat the sandwitch." He says in fact of the matter manner.
"I'm not hungry"I mumbled.
"It's 7 O'clock in the morning and you're not hungry? Did you cook for yourself?"he asks again. I don't understand why he keeps asking me these questions,first by the pond now in the class. But he won't go away if I ignore him so I answer him again.
"No"I replied.
"Then how did that happen?"he asks pointing at my bandaged hand. Guilt hits me as I remember last night. Maybe I was too harsh towards louis. All he wanted to do was to help me.
"None of your business." I try to ignore him but damn he is persistent.
"Show me that."he tries to take my hand when I snatch it back.
"I'm not messing with you. I just want to help. I can heal that remember?"he asks me.
I didn't. I was always so caught up in his realistic illusions that I almost forgot he could heal wounds too. But why does he wants to help me?
"Why?"I ask him.
"Why what?"he counters.
"Why do you want to help me?"I am again.
"Because you are in pain and I can make it go away."he replies.
"Why do you care?"I am before I can stop myself.
He goes silent for a minute. Turns away and says "I don't but Stella will make me do it anyway when she finds out you are hurt. And if you are in pain it will affect her. I don't want that."
His answer makes sense. He doesn't want his sister to be upset ,so why do I feel sad or disappointed,hurt even.
Maybe I was expecting a different answer.
I don't say anything for a while.
Later a raise my hand accepting his help.
Because honestly the pain has been killing me all night. What I thought to be a small cut was actually deeper than that.
Few seconds later the pain in my arm is all but gone. I could finally move it.
"Thank you" I whisper.
" I didn't do it for you"he snortes back
"I know you didn't but still ,thank you"I said.
"Whatever"he whispered to himself and left, leaving behind the sandwitch he brought with him.
"Hey, you forgot this" I try to return it back but he didn't listen or maybe he did and chose to ignore me.
'I don't think I'll ever understand this guy.'i think to myself.
He is so complicated. One second he is brutal and a complete asshole and the next he wants to help me.
Who does that?
Less than an hour ago he called me his left-over and now he is offering me food .
How am I supposed to figure him out of he keeps doing things like this?