Trust Me Time

'Exactly! That's why I want to use these photos instead! A year of unguarded moments.' Koro-sensei gestures to the piles of photos on his desk. 'These treasured selfies with all of you! Now let's find the most memorable ones together!'

Rio sighs with a frown. 'I don't really like looking at pictures of myself.'

'Why?' Fuwa asks.

'My eyes are so tiny that--'

'Don't worry!' Koro-sensei shows her a picture he took, where her eyes seemed abnormally big. 'I've made versions with the big-eye filter, too.'

Rio sweatdrops. 'How terribly kind of you.'

Koro Sensei picks up another picture. 'How about this one? Cool beauty Hayami at the pet shop..' As he said, it was a picture of Hayami hugging a tiny kitten.

'Oh! And here's a nighttime campus shot of Mimura on air guitar!' This time the picture was of Mimura who jumped in the air pretending to be playing guitar. The octopus grins happily. 'I'm just getting started!'

'Princess Kataoka trying on her royal vestments!'

'Dainty Murumatsu right when a cockroach scurried out!' M/n had to hold back his laugh at this one.

'Naked Okaijima, running around the grounds at night in the buff!'

It was all very funny until the last picture he showed. 'M/n and Karma kissing behind the shed!'

'Whoa, what?' M/n exclaims loudly, red in the face.

'Is there some more super sketchy pics of me in there?' Okaijima asks nervously.

In just a second everyone but Itona and Karma jumped forward ripping every embarrassing picture of them apart. M/n had to destroy twenty of him and Karma, except the ones at were actually decent.

'Oh, my! Who knew my editing would get you so fired up?' Koro sensei says not surprised at all. Not letting it bring him down, Koro sensei begins to show them some other ones. 'Okay, next we'll choose photos for our school events!'

'How about these? Huh? What do you think?' Koro Sensei drops all kinds of pictures on the desk, one of them catching M/n's attention. It was a picture of the Summer Festival where M/n was practically drowning in cheap toys he and Karma won, Karma was in the picture too laughing at his state. 

'I like that one.' M/n glances at the male looking over his shoulder and nods in agreement. 'Not that I didn't like the photo of us kissing.' Karma adds making M/n roll his eyes at him. 'Oh look another one.'

M/n grabs the photo and rips it into pieces, and that was Koro Sensei's breaking point. 'I don't have enough pictures! I was aiming for a ten-thousand-page yearbook! And you just keep tearing them up!' Suddenly the yellow creature was using a cat onesie, before shouting to all of them to get outside. 'We'll dress up and get a wider variety of shots!'

After a couple of photos, M/n was laughing his ass off at an unimpressed Karma that had to wear a cowboy hat, matching Koro Sensei's. 'Smile Karma, smile!' M/n exclaims and Karma rolls his eyes annoyed.

In a flash, Koro Sensei turns to M/n and the male's smile falls. A second later he was standing in front of Karma in a white tuxedo while the redhead was wearing a black one. M/n looks down at the flower bouquet in his hands before looking at Karma again.

'The groom and groom!' Terasaka laughs, making both boys extremely embarrassed.

-

---

-

'You're so bad at this.' M/n says slightly irritated, watching as their little avatars go back to the very beginning. The two were back at Karma's place, playing a two-player obby in Roblox while lying in his bed. The problem was that Karma couldn't stop dying.