The Beginning Time

(I just posted a chapter before this one, in case you somehow start with this one)

A week later: Three hours remaining

Everyone was wearing their assassination uniforms, everyone was nervous, and everyone was scared.

'Our last mission: get everyone to school safely!' After Isogai's words, everyone starts to run into the mountain, splitting up into groups of two, three, four, or even alone.

M/n after Rio's signal jumps into one of the armed guy's back, distracting him so that Rio could punch him unconscious. The other armed guy quickly turns to them, only to encounter M/n's elbow. The man falls with a grunt, giving the blond enough time to slam his own gun on his head, he also blacking out.

M/n steps away from the guy, watching how his boyfriend nods at him. 'Okay, nice teamwork, you two.'

'Thanks, let's go.' M/n says with a nod as Rio grabs his hand, the three of them taking off.

A little later both M/n and Rio were staring at Karma doing his work. Among the way they encountered Nagisa and he stuck to them ever since.  'This squad's taken care of, Karma. How are things with you? Are you there?' Chiba's voice sounds through the walkie-talkie but Karma doesn't bother to answer and so M/n walks up to him.

He grabs Karma's walkie-talkie before pressing the button. 'He's busy, right now.' M/n answers with a tiny grimace, watching how his boyfriend stuffs a guy's nose with wasabi. 'But everything is fine, thanks.'

'--ow! it burns!'

Karma smiles at him. 'Sorry about that! But you're all such pros? How else am I going to get you to scream?' M/n and Nagisa share an unsurprised look as the soldier starts to scream like a little girl. 'Your screams'll be the bait to lure more reinforcements.'

Karma looks at his boyfriend who raises an eyebrow. 'I'd like to take care of two or three more while I'm here.'

M/n rolls his eyes, putting his hands on his hips. 'Just be careful, psycho.'

Karma grins almost sweetly. 'You're enjoying this as much as I am, M/n.' the other simply sticks his tongue out at him.

.

.

M/n beams when catching sight of his teacher after he walks through the barrier. 'I could tell by the sound.' Koro Sensei says pleased.

'Koro Sensei.' Nagisa breathes out.

The octopus stares at them proudly. 'You've come so far, class.' he says with the softest voice M/n has heard from him. The male frowns, he didn't want this to happen, they didn't want this to happen. After all, they learned to love this weird creature to death.

M/n just like everyone runs his way extremely relieved... 'Are you okay?' he asks his teacher who nods almost immediately. 

'Look!' Hazama points at the new red light in the sky, it was a single red dot. 'That's the light from the laser...'

M/n frowns. 'I see. So they'll be firing the killing laser just before midnight. That much power would even shut down my Absolute Defense Form.' Koro Sensei explains, saddening everyone even more.

'No!'

'Koro Sensei, let's find a way out of here!' Kurahashi says hopeful. 'We'll be your hostages--or whatever it takes!'

Nagisa nods, agreeing with her, however, Koro Sensei shakes his head. 'There's no stopping that laser now, not when people know I'm out there.'

Everyone looks down. 'Did you know all along that it would come to this?' Hayami asks quietly.