Part - 2

And just then Virat came towards them running he was giggling so loudly and jaddu was chasing him with a water bottle.

Sourav leave Rahul and Virat came and hide behind them using them as protecting shield mahi and yuvi who were looking at this had a smile on their place seeing their cheeku so happy and this side was so adorable.

Jaddu came closer to them and stop infornt of Rahul and said,

Jaddu:- Rahul Bhai move I want to pour water on Virat

Rahul smiled at the kids and said ,

Rahul:- jaddu don't do that it's okey you also prank him and he also did the same let it be .

Jaddu :- no bhai let that jerk get his punishment bhai he is really getting out of hands

He huffed glaring at virat who was giggling so loudly.

Rahul :- jaddu it's okey na leave it go practice

Jaddu :- no bhai never that spoil brat should get scolded for this .

Rahul:- jaddu he is younger than you and also he is just love you that's why he prank you leave it

Jaddu :- no bhai I want to show my love to him too and also mahi Bhai and yuvi bhai already spoil him so much you also don't do that.

Rahul:- are you jealous because they are spoiling him

Jaddu cutely pouted and nod

Jaddu :- bhai you know he gets loved by everyone no one scold him and not even punish him this is wrong very wrong when I pranked on him yuvi pa told me to do extra 2 hours and when he did he is smiling their they both love him so much we are also their kids why we don't get this special treatment.

He completed almost winning at last sentence others also joined them and yuvi and mahi also came their Virat stood between Rahul and Sourav clinging on Sourav who ruffled his hairs and he give his cute smile.
And showed his tongue to jaddu who slucked at that Rahul give a squeeze on his shoulder and explain him ,

Rahul:- jaddu you know na mahi and yuvi cherish cheeku so much they can't live without him even he give out for a day and don't return on Time yuvi mahi even everyone present here get tensed started to worry about him even if he gets small cut over heart fell in ground we can't see him in pain we never want him to get hurt by anyone and we want to protect him even you and every member present here and not older even younger like Rahul and hardik although they both are kids still they can't see someone hurting virat right.
And I know you want to take revenge but eventually you yourself no that you will not be able to pour water on him because you love him .
And we all do he is our gloofy ball over Mumkin over teddy bear and this teddy bear is over life your mine mahu Yuvi everyone's.
Now tell you do you really want to pour water on him ?

Jaddu :- okey okey i accept i don't want to pour water this asshole is every time get safe .

He huffed and smiled and Virat showed him his smile which can lighten everyone's stress and make their life joyful.

Mahi :- our cheeku is really getting big now i remember how he used to be so small and so silent when I first saw him u can't even imagine this boy will be this much naughty.

Yuvi :- you are saying truth I can't really recalled how he turned 25 when he was just few times ago was 18 over baby get's so big so early.

Everyone laughed hearing this and yuvi our his head on mahi's shoulder and sniffled lightly.

Virat hugged Rahul and sourav and said ,

Virat :- you are Amezing Bhai i love both of you .

Rahul and Sourav:- we also love you cheeku

They both kissed on his head ,

Sachin:- they are looking like family Sourav father Rahul mother and cheeku their son .......so cute

He smiled at them and the trio just laughed and then virat went to mahi and yuvi and hugged both of them and repeated same thing,

Virat :- i love you both .

Yuvi and mahi :- we love you too baccha

Then he went to everyone and said same thing every one just give heartful smile at that their cheeku is really a baby by his heart they know they can't live without him .

After the practice session ends everyone went to their room and Sourav and Rahul went to their room they get fresh up and when Sourav came out of washroom he saw Rahul reading a book he just sat on other side of bed and said ,

Sourav:- mahi said right na cheeku really get so older i really miss our baby cheeku sometimes.
Our cheekbin our little life

Rahul:- sourav if I say truth I miss that cheeku too but we can't really help but love our cheeku more day by day he is precious for us I wish if I could go back and see our cheeku growing again this felt like dream he really became over everything in just 7 years.

Sourav:- our cheeku we have to share him with everyone still he love all of us equally.

Rahul smiled and then they started to talk soon they felt like sleeping and fall asleep.

Rahul hugged sourav tightly putting his head on his chest and sourav securely holding his waist.

.

Okey our cheeku means virat is so cute guys i can't believe he is father of two childs and still he is baby by heart and also did you all watch their Jersey release i mean it looks like their was a international match going on .

I am a RCB supporter and love RCB more then anything.
Support RCB and our Virat Kohli ofcourse.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.