Part - 9

After breakfast everyone went to their respective rooms Rahul and sourav also came in their room.

Rahul sat on bed and took one of his favourite book and started to read it and Sourav went to Washroom after washing his face he came back to room and saw Rahul reading book .

But something else also catched his eyes rahul was half laying on bed and his head was resting on headrest his full constration was in his book so emerged in his book he didn't notice that sourav is walking towards him .

Rahul's thighs was fully exposed to sourav as his shorts were to short to cover his thighs and knees.

He crase his left thighs Rahul looked at Sourav and glare at him sourav smirked and kissed his thighs inner thighs.

Rahul's breath stopped for some seconds and then he looked at Sourav who was looking at him with lustful eyes.

Rahul didn't know what to do or even think he just stare at Sourav who was busy staring in Rahul's eyes.

He bend over and bite Rahul's inner thighs Rahul closed his eyes and a small moan came from his mouth.

Sourav liking that sound came closer to Rahul's face kissed his cheeks who looked at him for Sourav Rahul was looking really cute with his eyes looking at him with pure innocence and adoration.

Then he came closer to Rahul and was about to kiss him but stopped and looked at Rahul who was already looking at him with curiosity in his eyes and a longing for sourav .

Sourav knowing that Rahul don't like much skin contact still he wa teasing him in dinning room so he said ,

Sourav:- I am sorry but not sorry

Rahul looked at him being confused about what he was trying to say then he asked,

Rahul :- about what

Sourav:- about what I did in dinning room but actually that was not a thing to say sorry but I know you don't like this things that's why I said but I am happy that you didn't left me or said anything against me

Rahul looked at him his face was red and eyes looking down with embarrassment he said ,

Rahul :- that didn't made me uncomfortable

He said biting his lips sourav smirked at this and said ,

Sourav:- then did you like it jammy

Rahul again looked at him and then down and said ,

Rahul :- ya

He said in a very low voice that was barly audible but sourav understands it as he was close to Rahul .

He didn't said anything and kissed rahul who instantly kissed back indicating that he also want it .

Sourav again looked at him then said ,

Sourav:- you want it

Rahul nod his head as yes sourav smiled at his cute antic he knows that he is head over heels for this boy .

He started to kiss him and his hands roaming on Rahul's thighs Rahul was turning on feeling so much pleasure he moaned in between kiss and Sourav liked that he bite his bottom lip and Rahul opened his mouth they both tasted blood because Rahul's lips was really sensitive and Sourav biting it didn't help but made his lips bleed .

Sourav was about to pull back but rahul pulled him by his neck kissing him even more hardly.

Sourav get that Rahul don't want him to stop so he again kissed him with pure love , admiration and lust for this guy infront of him .

Sourav made Rahul sit on his lap who grinned on his member teasing sourav, Sourav's hand gripped Rahul's ass and kissed him even more roughly.

He pulled out of kiss and saw Rahul who had some tears in his eyes cheeks flushed with red tint lips red and swollen looking absolutely hot sexy cute at the moment.

He then sniffled his neck and Rahul moaned but then pulled off and said ,

Sourav:- pack bags for our trip jam

Rahul whined at this but did what sourav told him to do .

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes
Hope you all like it 🥰🥰