part - 4

When they woke up Rahul went to fresh up and Sourav woke up and saw Rahul not their he heard the water dripping sound so he get that Rahul is in washroom.

He went to balcony and sat in sofa and ,
He looked at the garden everything was so beautiful and having Rahul beside him is making it more beautiful.

Rahul came from washroom and sourav went inside he took shower and when he entered the bedroom he saw Rahul was in balcony.

He went to him and back hugged him who smiled sourav rested his head on Rahul's shoulder closed his eyes and Rahul also closed his eyes.

They were in their own world a comfortable silence and then having eachother in eachother's arm was everything they need .

Sourav kissed Rahul's shoulder who smiled and said,

Rahul:- is everything okey

Sourav:- yes, why you ask this?

Rahul:- na just asked because early in morning Sourav Ganguly hugged me like this then maybe I thought he wants to say something

Sourav:- no I don't want to say anything all I can say is I have you means I have my World jam .
Never leave me please,

Rahul:- I will never leave you dadi don't think too much I am incomplete with out you mister sourav.

Sourav:- and I am incomplete without you mister Rahul.

They both smiled at eachother,

Rahul:- dadi ,one day you will marry a beautiful girl and then you will stay with her so we will be apart right,then you can't hug me like this you can't kiss me like this you can't flirt with me right?you have to give your attention to her then you will be busy and you will not goone have time for me ,you will spend your all time with her na dadi ,I am Right na ?

He said suddenly his eyes having tears heart beating so fast and face trying to control emotions Rahul was controlling himself not to break down infront of Sourav but small sniffel sound can be heard from his mouth.

Sourav's heart clenched hearing this he don't know what to do the only thing he knows that he can't see tears in Rahul's eyes he can die for his smile seeing him broken was so painful for sourav,

He went closed to him and hugged him and said ,

Sourav:- jam in my life you are most important I don't care about anything i just want you in my life that's all matters and if you want me not to get married I will stay unmarried my whole life I can't see tears in my Rahul's eyes and no first you then world I will always give you my time my attention no one can take your place because Rahul Dravid belongs to sourav ganguly and Sourav Ganguly belongs to Rahul Dravid I can die just to see you smile Jann for you I can burn world if you ask me to leave everything I will leave everything jam because you are my life and I can't breathe without you.

Sourav's thought,

You are my love I will only marry you jam because in this world i know I can not love someone like I do with you and i know when I will do that my jam .

He kissed on Rahul's forehead who had a small smile on his face hearing this .

They went to have breakfast with team when they were eating Virat said ,

Virat :- mahi bhai what nosies coming from your room last night.

Mahi and yuvi both looked at him in shocking expression Virat was eating his fruits and asked them innocently,
On other hand Rahul ,Sachin , sourav,bhuvi ,hardik ,jaddu,kl Rahul and others were trying to control their laugh and Rohit looked at virat with no emotions.

Virat :- yuvi pa tell me their was some one scarming i don't know who it was I can't recognised the voice .

He asked them looking at them in eyes,
Mahi gluped and looked at yuvi who was trying to think of something to tell his cheeku,

Yuvi hit mahi from under the table telling him to say something,

Mahi :- cheeku why you were out of your room late at night.

He diverted the topic and virat's face can be seen going in a feared expression,

Virat :- wo bhai i....I...

Yuvi :- what cheeku you should take your sleep on time why you were awake till that time .

He said in a strict manner Virat looked at him his expression become more scread,

Rahul :- shut up both of you virat baccha tell your Rahul Bhai why you were awake till that time and why you were outside of your room baccha,

Rahul asked him softly he was sitting between Rahul and Sourav usually he sit between mahi and yuvi but today he sit with them ,

He hugged Rahul Bhai immediately knowing everyone will scold him and said,

Virat:- bhai i was having a stomach last night so I couldn't sleep.

Everyone looked at him as they got Instantly worried sourav crased his hairs and said ,

Sourav:- baccha why you didn't came to any of us

Virat :- I don't want to disturb you

Mahi :- why you didn't told to Rohit,

Virat :- he was not in room .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

And i will not update till 10 th of April I will try in between my exams started so I hope you all will understand but someone special's request can be accepted so if she said then I will update soon you know what I mean i know you know 🤭🤭.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.