Part - 12

Next day both of them went to a river side fir seeing view and enjoy boating and swimming they went on a boat and the environment was quite romantic everything was so beautiful and unrealistic.

The flower blooming and everything seems stopped as he saw Rahul smiling and Sourav's eyes stuck on Rahul's smile and he kindly loved it .

He kissed on Rahul's cheeks who gave him his beautiful smile.

After that they went to their hotel and take rest in evening sourav told Rahul to get dressed they are going for a beautiful date .

Rahul agreed and wore a beautiful pink shirt with a black jeans and his sleaves fold up till his elbow with black shoes and he wore lavender fregarnce perfume.

On other hand Sourav was already at the date place which was in middle of river and that place was beautiful decorated but with dim lights he was wearing a soft white colour shirt and brown colour pants with black shoes he was looking handsome usual .

Soon Rahul came their and started walking towards sourav who was staring at him like he was the most beautiful human being well he is but he was looking very beautiful.

Sourav was not able to look away from him his looks were enough for sourav to go mad he was walking towards him with his usual smile on his face and his eyes shining and sourav was feeling like the butterflies in his stomach dancing he was smiling alike a mad person but what else he can do when Rahul was looking this much earth realistic he was walking slowly towards sourav and Sourav's hearts garden was blooming with Rahul's each step his eyes speaking his love for Rahul the night was writing their love story and he felt like he want to live this moment for his life time seeing Rahul sourav was shamelessly looking at him and saw a flushed Rahul infront of him in no time as Rahul was feeling shy and embarrassed with Sourav's stare .

Sourav held his hand and kissed on top of it Rahul gave him a very warm smile.
He took Rahul middle of the circle in middle of river.

And then kneel down infront of him and held his hand and said ,

Sourav:- Rahul you know how much i love you and will always love you my love for you is like starts you can't count water in ocean each droplets important you are like oxygen my love so mister Rahul Dravid would you like to get married with me .

He said his voice helding a from determination Rahul never thought sourav will directly ask him about marriage but he was sure that sourav is someone he wants to share his life with his happy and sad moment he want to see his face after waking up in morning he wants this man to be with him forever.

He had tears in his eyes and he nod sourav slides a beautiful ring in Rahul's finger and rahul did the same with the ring sourav gave him .

They both shared a knowing glance at eachother and hugged eachother,
Enjoying eachother's warmth they didn't notice when it turned into a beautiful melody of their love and trust .

Soon Rahul kissed sourav and Sourav gladly kissed him back and Being his biggest cheerleader he want Rahul to him always be just don't know how much effect this man have on him he maybe can give head over heels for rahul ..

After their beautiful proposal they had their dinner together and went to a beautiful place and sat their near fountain on bench holding eachother's hand their fingers interlocked with eachother and a knowing smile in their face like saying that they had their world together finally.
Sourav was feeling happy that he finally have Rahul to him his crush on Rahul  from a long time made them go far away in life together

He knew that this melody of love he never wants to end and so the perfect patner Rahul is he will always held Rahul close to himself and he made a promise to himself that from now on Rahul's happiness is his happiness too because having him is making Sourav's life heavenly on other hand Rahul was feeling super happy and emotional that he have sourav beside him he knows he did something good in past that's why he have sourav as his patner as he is very special for him .

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Guys RCB finally playoff me aa gaei 🥳🥳🥳

Hope you all like it 🥰🥰.